Jermaine Grace

If we lose Grace it's the biggest indicator something stinks within the program. He's a must get, no two ways around it.

Something already stinks.

I'm not ready to pass that judgement just yet. Let's see what happens with the local guys. To be honest I can forgive missing on MT, DK, Coley and Collins, although extremely disappointed especially on the last two, but Grace was all Cane. If he indeed goes to Louisville over us then not only are we not changing minds in our favor but we're losing the ones that were.

And this whole wait til 2014 is loser talk.

Advertisement
the kid is not small at all. he is pretty long actually. looks a legit 6'1" or 6'2". he could easily play in the 235 range after a few years

Advertisement
Actually....Grace has committed to Deezmuh****innutz.

Ain't nobody know ****. Stop basing your existence on the decision of a child.

I haven't spent time worrying about this kid, would be a huge kick to the balls to lose him now.

Advertisement
Cameron has been very absent lately...

Haven't heard anything new, so I didn't want to keep reiterating the same points I've been making.
1. I don't see Grace going anywhere but The U
2. He's small, but still bigger than Spence was at this point of his development. I'm not worried about his physicality.
3. IF he chooses Louisville, it will be 100% because of Charlie Strong. Not Hurtt. Not Teddy B. Not anything else. Charlie Strong.
4. Grace didn't even visit WVU to my recollection, and they haven't contacted him or Cogdell about him since the spring. Total BS bringing them into the equation at this point. This is a non-starter.

Coach TY (former Miramar OC...now at MNW) who is very close to Grace, told me today that this is a "toss up" between Louisville and Miami

No worries Cam.

This constant need for reassurance around here is annoying and pathetic to be honest.

Grace is plenty big enough. Plenty. He is going to be an absolute stud.

Advertisement
if we lose Grace to Louisville I dont even know what to say......that would just speak volumes about where we are as a program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back