Jermaine Grace

Coach TY (former Miramar OC...now at MNW) who is very close to Grace, told me today that this is a "toss up" between Louisville and Miami

He might not know who he picked, but his head coach said in article today that he has known where Grace is going for two weeks. No hat tricks tomorrow. He'll just announce his intentions.

Advertisement
3 Penny Films already looking for the right slow violin piece for this year's NSD video...

(still I mostly just want Coley and a DT and I'll be set, anything else icing)

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that Grace had us in the lead by a mile and kept pushing out his commitment timeframe was the first clue this kid was looking for a reason to bolt. Out of all the recruits, his loss would sting the most. I would absolutelty hate to lose another recruit to the FAT POS Hurt after he playeds such a big role in NCAA violations. I hope the NCAA drops the hammer on the liar cheat.

Coach TY (former Miramar OC...now at MNW) who is very close to Grace, told me today that this is a "toss up" between Louisville and Miami

Pete, you think maybe he wouldn't tell you because he doesn't want to ruin the kids announcement? I think that's a lot more likely than not knowing when he's been ready to announce for a couple weeks.

I ******* quit if this dude goes to Louisville. Golden can go secure his necktie around a fan blade and kick the chair out from underneath.

Advertisement

WTF!

Coach TY has been there for a while but..................... Coach Cogdell has been at the head of the recruitment since Coch TY left months ago so he wouldn't know or he's trying to keep it close because Grace made it clear he wants it to be a surprise

Pete, you think maybe he wouldn't tell you because he doesn't want to ruin the kids announcement? I think that's a lot more likely than not knowing when he's been ready to announce for a couple weeks.

Exactly!!!!!!!!! He wants a Tracy Howard recruitment **** does nobody remember that? He said that and that's why the staff never pressured him

Advertisement
Muthafuggin Cane!

112.jpg

Strong relationship with Charlie Strong.

Not feeling too good about this one.

The fact that Grace had us in the lead by a mile and kept pushing out his commitment timeframe was the first clue this kid was looking for a reason to bolt. Out of all the recruits, his loss would sting the most. I would absolutelty hate to lose another recruit to the FAT POS Hurt after he playeds such a big role in NCAA violations. I hope the NCAA drops the hammer on the liar cheat.

He's always wanted to do it on signing day. There were rumblings that he "may" do it at the Semper Fi game but he didn't.

He recruited AQM hard, Malcolm and Tracy. I expect him to ink with Miami tomorrow. He's been a lean for so long, he's probably just building drama.

Advertisement
Back