Jermaine Grace

Canesbball

Bran
Most, if not all the Rivals guys have him going to Louisville.

This would hurt more than Collins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to stop reading this board. I've made a mess of my office ripping my pubes out over here... Pubes everywhere!

Advertisement
The more he kept postponing his Commitment, the worse our chances got with Grace. If he was a "LOCK" he would have committed already ex: Burns & Carter. I understand the hat game on national TV tomm. but I would be very worried at this point. I really hope he's a cane!!

Now i hear him going to WVU. thisis the worste recruiting season ever. cant wait for this ish to be over already. Also heard that Randy got two kids from S.fla. Who is the other kid to commit to Arkansas, could it be Kirland? Heard it being discussed on Silly Ho's show.

grace is to small... he will go UL

Grace is the same size as Thomas and faster and he has incredible field awareness. We need him badly as I'm tired of watching big slow tight ends catch ball after ball against us the past couple years.

Advertisement
If we lose Grace it's the biggest indicator something stinks within the program. He's a must get, no two ways around it.

Advertisement
Ok, you realize he said from before his senior season that he wanted a Tracy Howard recruitment? So............... don't you think he wanted to wait till NSD with 3 options? Maybe WVU was a favor to Coach Cogdell?

If we lose Grace it's the biggest indicator something stinks within the program. He's a must get, no two ways around it.

Yep. You can find a lot of excuses for most recruits. Collins and his coach. BTW guys and their coaches. Bostwick Florida. Bryant FSU. Coley FSU. If we lose Grace, something is really wrong.

Yep. You can find a lot of excuses for most recruits. Collins and his coach. BTW guys and their coaches. Bostwick Florida. Bryant FSU. Coley FSU. If we lose Grace, something is really wrong.

You call them excuses, I call them reasons.....big difference.

Advertisement
Back