Jermaine Grace

2010 and 2011 are what have us in the mess we are in now depth wise

2011 is on Shannon. AG patch worked that class together in 4 weeks

Advertisement
but seriously IOU does provide good info most of the time. I don't hold him accountable for AC because even our coaches thought he was coming here per a friend I have on the team. **** Alex Collins, he is a ******. I am praying for a great day tomorrow. It has potential to be unbelievable, and potential to suck the fattest **** of all time.

Its gonna rock boys, brace yourselves and your boxers.

It doesn't have the potential to suck the fattest ****. I'm sorry. We used to close with guys like Delmar Taylor or some QB who is likely to play baseball. And not have anything much to speak of already committed.

You're totally right. Allow me to clear up what I meant. In terms of hype for the actual day of NSD with the kids that are in play if we strike out (for the most part) the day is going to suck ****. I completely agree that this class is stacked right now at our biggest positions of need (save DT as of right now). Between Olsen, Carter, Artie, Bond, Beau just right there we have studs that are going to contribute right away.. except olsen obviously but I'm not leaving him outta the convo. This class has the potential to become great tomorrow and I'm just hoping it does. I wont be distraught if it doesn't happen but I'll be pretty let down and the day itself will suck balls, not the class.

Not saying this guy can't fill out, but you all should be aware that this guys is the exact same size as Deon Bush. He has some nice instincts, as an OLB, but he's a speacial teams player his 1st year on campus at best, no matter where he ends up at. Needs alot of work in the weight room.

What are you basing this off of? Kid is a fuccking baller! Spence was smaller and shorter then Grace, but was a home run as a frosh. This dude will wow you with his ability, tenacity, and range. GTFOH with that shiit!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back