Jermaine Grace

Advertisement
Strong relationship with Charlie Strong.

Not feeling too good about this one.

Um...... strong relationship with Michael Barrow, Tracy Howard, Tracy Howards family, Malcolm Lewis and his family, he helped recruit AQM and tried for Rashard and Stacy during his OV and he grew up watching, loving and dreaming to be a cane soooooooo yeah im confident

Its ok to give Golden and staff a chance. But if they lose Grace, that's unacceptable.

Um...... strong relationship with Michael Barrow, Tracy Howard, Tracy Howards family, Malcolm Lewis and his family, he helped recruit AQM and tried for Rashard and Stacy during his OV and he grew up watching, loving and dreaming to be a cane soooooooo yeah im confident

All this...if he bolts then we fundamentally need to reevaluate our recruiting process.

All this...if he bolts then we fundamentally need to reevaluate our recruiting process.

Heres the thing Grace took i believe took just 4 visits Tennessee which he had no interest in, Louisville where Charlie Strong showed something and WVU is the school his HC went to now if he wants a Tracy Howard recruitment he has to have multiple options don't you think? Also, do you think with all the ties and bonds here that Louisville and WVU can just come in? I say smoke screen

Advertisement
My guess is that whatever happens tomorrow, Carroll will be looking for a job.

Advertisement
Not saying this guy can't fill out, but you all should be aware that this guys is the exact same size as Deon Bush. He has some nice instincts, as an OLB, but he's a speacial teams player his 1st year on campus at best, no matter where he ends up at. Needs alot of work in the weight room.

And I'll add that the entire Kirkland episode seems to indicate a lack of understanding about WTF they are doing at all.

Mario as RC is a a huge upgrade over Carroll. Kid failed at USC in the role and has been marginal at best here at Miami.

"My guess is that whatever happens tomorrow, Carroll will be looking for a job"

Advertisement

Heres the thing Grace took i believe took just 4 visits Tennessee which he had no interest in, Louisville where Charlie Strong showed something and WVU is the school his HC went to now if he wants a Tracy Howard recruitment he has to have multiple options don't you think? Also, do you think with all the ties and bonds here that Louisville and WVU can just come in? I say smoke screen

There is a link there...

I want to think Grace is still going to pick Miami...but its closer than the experts think...Charlie Strong is a guy that creates bonds with players. It can be tough to overcome when he puts that voodoo on you.

Not saying this guy can't fill out, but you all should be aware that this guys is the exact same size as Deon Bush. He has some nice instincts, as an OLB, but he's a speacial teams player his 1st year on campus at best, no matter where he ends up at. Needs alot of work in the weight room.
No he is not

Advertisement
grace is to small... he will go UL

6-1 215 for a HS SR is too small? Lulz.

Being favorably listed at a particular size is a way for a coach to attract attention towards your players, which is nothing new. I'm telling you guys what I know, Grace is about the same size at Deon Bush. Take that to the bank!

If you've never seen Grace in person STFU. Still wouldn't mind him as a Cane, as Denzel is shorter than Grace, and carries his weight well, and is a flat out baller... Again Grace has nice instincts, and a good understanding of the OLB position duties, but as he stands right now, he'll get pushed around plenty.

He needs time in the weight room.

But you guys going to bat about something you don't know are living in a fantasy world.

Last edited:

1. Trip to Tennessee was exploratory. Interest was mild, and lasted only a short time. Was definitely conditional love.
2. Louisville was a player before he went on his visit there.
3. WVU....well.....yeah. That one didn't really count. Courtesy visit.
4. The U....I've already talked about his connection and interest, so I won't repeat myself.

1. Trip to Tennessee was exploratory. Interest was mild, and lasted only a short time. Was definitely conditional love.
4. The U....I've already talked about his connection and interest, so I won't repeat myself.

Going to laugh at you when he picks UL. Kid is tooooo small to take in this tight class.

Going to laugh at you when he picks UL. Kid is tooooo small to take in this tight class.

Miami already sent him the LOI. So your declaration that Miami doesn't actually want him is wrong and asinine.

Advertisement
Back