Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
I'm not his agent but I actually had a CFL scout ask me for his contact info last week and did him a solid. He'll have to go that route or USFL and prove he can play on the field and handle himself off before he'd ever get another NFL look
NFL teams won't even kick the tires?

I imagine just too many atheletes for too few slots to just even take a peek.

Dude got talent and came from a rough background.. I dont think he ever been in legal trouble but just most likely a knucklehead.. Gonna always support the kid unlike some who just seem to discard players when they stop wearing the jersey.. These are people man, hope he is able to find redemption in whatever he does, regardless if its on a football field or not..

He is still young but even the best super talented 1st round pick types dont get a a chance back at the big show when they been away for multiple years, like the real world NFL dont like gaps in resume, lol..

PS: Some of ya boys is real weirdos..

Dammit mane... Wasn't elusive like Roscoe but dude could ball... His best bet is to reach out to Michael Vick or Tony Dungy
Wasn't as elusive as Roscoe??....Yes he was.....Look, we all know JT made mistakes....but let's stop with the talent nonsense. I personally took time off from work the entire week of the Under Armor game in Orlando...JUST to focus on watching JT at practices and of course the game. The entire week JT made a complete mockery of EVERY 4 & 5* DB (and there was a plethora of elite kids) to the point it was comical. When they held the fastest Under Armor participant race....JT left everyone in the dust to win the award. Let's not even talk about the game...where he not only was MVP with 2 TDs....but his Okie Doak Dead leg on one of the TDs, is still talked about till this day. He left an All Star LSU Secondary in absolute disarray too boot....When I met and spoke with Jeff at UM....I left thinking this kid was gonna be an all time UM Great....Breaks my heart at the degree of wasted talent.

Advertisement
Wait this dude declared for the draft earlier just to not even make a team and do nothing

He has the physical talent to play in the NFL, but I doubt any team would give him a shot at this point.

You have a point when you say that his best route might actually be the XFL or the other spring league that’s starting up. He could potentially get some good tape out there and then maybe the NFL comes calling.
👎🏿

Dude got talent and came from a rough background.. I dont think he ever been in legal trouble but just most likely a knucklehead.. Gonna always support the kid unlike some who just seem to discard players when they stop wearing the jersey.. These are people man, hope he is able to find redemption in whatever he does, regardless if its on a football field or not..

He is still young but even the best super talented 1st round pick types dont get a a chance back at the big show when they been away for multiple years, like the real world NFL dont like gaps in resume, lol..

PS: Some of ya boys is real weirdos..
Completely agree with you. And the dudes who did the least athletically always have the biggest mouths and keyboards.

Advertisement
Apparently still wants to play football.

Ding Ding Ding ,

You think so Jeff lololol , the real world working for every single penny usually does that to “ I know what’s best for my family “ people.

Whom watch to much “BALLERS “ instead of people whom give them real hard love facts.

I’m sure there baby / children involved whom his family has to raise while Jeff does what’s best for his family instead of actually working every day .

Good luck in XFL or something like that, instead of working and learning a trade to provide for your family that your grandparents have to raise.

SAD why these children YES Jeff is a child adolescent at 27 or so.

GOCANES

Ding Ding Ding ,

You think so Jeff lololol , the real world working for every single penny usually does that to “ I know what’s best for my family “ people.

Whom watch to much “BALLERS “ instead of people whom give them real hard love facts.

I’m sure there baby / children involved whom his family has to raise while Jeff does what’s best for his family instead of actually working every day .

Good luck in XFL or something like that, instead of working and learning a trade to provide for your family that your grandparents have to raise.

SAD why these children YES Jeff is a child adolescent at 27 or so.

GOCANES
You're talking on this man like you know him. Do you know him?

Advertisement
It’s a tweet. Let’s see 100 days of workout highlights before believing he’s figured it out. Wish him all the best. But a few words mean nothing. Back it up with actions.

Advertisement
Man this dude is so talented and sad to see it’s turned out the way it has….so far. The natural talent wasted between JT and Antonio Calloway is frustrating to say the least

Edit: idk who either one of them have as an agent but i’d pull up to Jax in a heartbeat for a tryout or something. As a Jags fan, we need speed in the slot BADLY!!!
The list goes on and on between the two teams that’s for sure

I’m still waiting for Latwan Anderson to see the field

No thank you. Time to get a real job, Jeff. You blew it. Lots of guys in the league are just as fast if not faster and aren't of questionable character. Problem is, he is a known quitter. He quit on us and he quit on East St. Louis. No one is going to pay him for all that drama. Still good luck to the kid, and I do mean "kid."

Advertisement
Back