Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
Eddie Johnson, Alex Figueroa, Ryan Moore, T Rex, Derrick Griffin (does he count?). … And of course the most talented of all Willie Williams.
Basically the entire 2010 recruiting class

Hands down the worst pound for pound class I’ve ever seen

He would have to play somewhere else and look amazing. He would have to look like he was playing against jr high kids in Canada.

The nfl spits out first rounders after 3 years like it’s nothing and replaces them in the draft.

He’s likely broke and freezing somewhere up in St Louis and did some reflecting.

It’s never to late to try. But the nfl is brutal for dudes like him.

Plenty 4.3-4.4 guys are now 9-5 dudes hoping for a raise right now cause they just didn’t have it between the ears and inside the chest.

The minute I saw the way looked at the combine I knew he was done. He didn’t have to do one drill for me to see it. His body looked like he hadn’t worked out in weeks and his 40 time proved it

He should look at Cameron Wake’s career path - undrafted and cut by NYG
Two year later played in CFL and won back to back defensive POY which set up his opportunity with the Dolphins. Wake’s worth ethic was bar none. Is he willing to do that or does he want a NFL shot or nothing? It’s not too late if he’s “that dude”

Advertisement
You're talking on this man like you know him. Do you know him?
We all are seeing how he is ,I’m sure a nice kid but listening to wrong people , he just found out that listening to only what you want to here isn’t alway what’s best for your family when you don’t know what’s best for yourself.

Mentoring is TOUGH LOVE reality at the time when a person needs it the most when NOT really knowing anything but $$$ .

If you love someone you have to be prepared to look a young man in the eye and tell them you love them that’s why I’m telling you THIS IS WRONG, I’m here for you always do your best if you choose to ignore my counseling

GOCANES

Last edited:
Man this dude is so talented and sad to see it’s turned out the way it has….so far. The natural talent wasted between JT and Antonio Calloway is frustrating to say the least

Edit: idk who either one of them have as an agent but i’d pull up to Jax in a heartbeat for a tryout or something. As a Jags fan, we need speed in the slot BADLY!!!
Tone was with KC in the preseason but tore his knee up

We all are seeing how he is ,I’m sure a nice kid but listening to wrong people , he just found out that listening to only what you want to here isn’t alway what’s best for your family when you don’t know what’s best for yourself.

Mentoring is TOUGH LOVE reality at the time when a person needs it the most when NOT really knowing anything but $$$ .

If you love someone you have to be prepared to look a young man in the eye and tell them you love them that’s why I’m telling you THIS IS WRONG, I’m here for you always do your best if you choose to ignore my counseling

GOCANES
A simple "no" would have sufficed.

I'm not his agent but I actually had a CFL scout ask me for his contact info last week and did him a solid. He'll have to go that route or USFL and prove he can play on the field and handle himself off before he'd ever get another NFL look
His speed will do wonders up here. Ironically Hamilton just let Brandon Banks walk and he was a dangerous weapon with his speed both slot and out wide, plus the one yard seperation at the line is a bonus to him plus the ability to play with vertical presnap motion

Advertisement
Advertisement
This should be everyone’s take, not some spiteful attitude im seeing some in this thread take
I don’t know the kid personally but I know when I was a kid I was a mess and I was never under any microscope

Always want to see people get the most out of their gifts even if they take a longer road to it

Wasn't as elusive as Roscoe??....Yes he was.....Look, we all know JT made mistakes....but let's stop with the talent nonsense. I personally took time off from work the entire week of the Under Armor game in Orlando...JUST to focus on watching JT at practices and of course the game. The entire week JT made a complete mockery of EVERY 4 & 5* DB (and there was a plethora of elite kids) to the point it was comical. When they held the fastest Under Armor participant race....JT left everyone in the dust to win the award. Let's not even talk about the game...where he not only was MVP with 2 TDs....but his Okie Doak Dead leg on one of the TDs, is still talked about till this day. He left an All Star LSU Secondary in absolute disarray too boot....When I met and spoke with Jeff at UM....I left thinking this kid was gonna be an all time UM Great....Breaks my heart at the degree of wasted talent.
Don't disrespect Roscoe like that... JT wouldn't even crack the starting 4 on that team Roscoe played on.. Plus Roscoe did it at the next level..

Advertisement
Really wish he had this mindset when he was here.

This is to all young boastful pride filled kids

I wish college EVERY player would be required to spend time with the less fortunate.

Like abused mothers and children with no where to go unemployed helping them with there children.

These players must learn they are NOT invincible there time is fleeting and a there play away from there knee’s from being like the needy.

They have four years of FREE everything training, school, counseling, mentoring from alumni everything they need to be the BEST .

Now I bet if Jeff could do it all over he’d

“ train like no other so he could be like no other “

I bet you countless people told him stay train improve everything in you game to the SMALLEST detail.

The PLAYMAKER constantly tells his story
Ray Lewis tells his plus countless other and these kids ignore there warnings of how terrible PRIDE is it feeds on selfishness till you lose everything and it moves on to another.

Now his gift has been taken away from him if he really wants to change then GO and focus your dedication to your children you’ve left to others to raise and be a father and raise them to be champions in life oh give your grandparents a break and be a father.

There’s never been illegitimate kids only illegitimate parents

“ Lord please save me from myself “

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back