Jeff Thomas story time from Footballville....

Jeff Thomas listed at 5’8 170. Sheesh. So much for 5’10 185. I hope his 4.3 wasn’t embellished too, because if he runs anything less than a 4.49... it’s a wrap.
He’s 5’9. Measured in at 5’8 7/8. He’s not going to run anywhere close to a 4.49. Expect 4.40 and lower. He has elite speed in the 40 just not in long distance

Advertisement
"Guys" like Brock do this routinely....because JT was good in high school.
I don’t like hating on players but I don’t get the hype.

Dude quit on our team, lost us the uf game. Enos’s offense sucked sack but Jeff got plenty of 1v1 looks in it that he couldn’t take advantage of. the only time I can say he really flashed here was against lsu.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t like hating on players but I don’t get the hype.

Dude quit on our team, lost us the uf game. Enos’s offense sucked sack but Jeff got plenty of 1v1 looks in it that he couldn’t take advantage of. the only time I can say he really flashed here was against lsu.
I guess the 10 sacks, horrible play calling, Toney out racing our entire d after uf converting a fake punt, missed fg, or the long bomb to Hammond in busted coverage didn’t lose us the game.

To also say the only time he has flashed was against lsu is even more hyperbole.

I guess the 10 sacks, horrible play calling, Toney out racing our entire d after uf converting a fake punt, missed fg, or the long bomb to Hammond in busted coverage didn’t lose us the game.

To also say the only time he has flashed was against lsu is even more hyperbole.
Dog lol dude dropped a td pass, muffed a punt that game and couldn’t do anything all game please stop

I’m talking about his career as a whole He got his looks This as well season bro

Advertisement

JT cost us a 14 point swing in a 4 point game. The muffed punt gave UF the ball on the 5 yard line for an easy 7 (giving UF the lead) and then he dropped another 7.

JT cost us a 14 point swing in a 4 point game. The muffed punt gave UF the ball on the 5 yard line for an easy 7 (giving UF the lead) and then he dropped another 7.
How much of a swing were all those sacks, the run by toney, the fake punt, missed fg, and bomb to Hammond? We weren’t threatening to score so How was it a 14 point swing when he muffed it on our goal line? We missed a 27 yrd fg then immediately gave up a 4 play yrd drive touchdown. That is what you call a 13 point swing.

We also had the lead after the muff. JT player a part in the L just like everyone else.

Last edited:
Dog lol dude dropped a td pass, muffed a punt that game and couldn’t do anything all game please stop

I’m talking about his career as a whole He got his looks This as well season bro
What did anyone else besides Deejay and Brevin do on offense against UF?.......So he didn’t flash on that jet sweep when he hit the spin between 2 defenders? All season? He set it off and bombed fsu, had 7 catches against NC, and 6 for 124 against VT. Speaking of career. Remember the punt return against VT?

Plenty to criticize JT about but for some reason our fans and likes to exaggerate and go over the top when it come to him.

How much of a swing were all those sacks, the run by toney, the fake punt, missed fg, and bomb to Hammond? We were threatening to score so How was it a 14 point swing when he muffed it on our goal line? We missed a 27 yrd fg then immediately gave up a 4 play yrd drive touchdown. That is what you call a 13 point swing.

We also had the lead after the muff. JT player a part in the L just like everyone else.

Yet his muff punt was the biggest ****up of the game

Advertisement
Back