Jeff Thomas story time from Footballville....

“Coach Mark Richt and Coach Jon Richtconvinced Jarren to stay,” the his father Anthony Williams tells 247Sports. “They convinced him to stay by laying out a path he’ll have an opportunity to compete and play in the 2019 season.”

Are you saying he almost left again after this?
That guy is a insider..don’t challenge him with facts. He’s above thar

Advertisement
“Coach Mark Richt and Coach Jon Richtconvinced Jarren to stay,” the his father Anthony Williams tells 247Sports. “They convinced him to stay by laying out a path he’ll have an opportunity to compete and play in the 2019 season.”

Are you saying he almost left again after this?
@305to954
“Brevin Jordan said he was in car with Jarren when he was about to put name in transfer portal and they convinced him to stay and said Jarren parents encouraged him to leave. Said Richt resignation also turning point.”

Brevin is a liar?

Open your ******* eyes. There’s a reason our best offensive player left that **** show and the most pathetic offense in college football. You guys must be in the same camp that Richt drew the renderings of the IPF and built it himself.

@305to954
“Brevin Jordan said he was in car with Jarren when he was about to put name in transfer portal and they convinced him to stay and said Jarren parents encouraged him to leave. Said Richt resignation also turning point.”

Brevin is a liar?

Open your ******* eyes. There’s a reason our best offensive player left that **** show and the most pathetic offense in college football. You guys must be in the same camp that Richt drew the renderings of the IPF and built it himself.
So your calling jarrens dad a liar?

Advertisement
'Footballville' is so old-school he wont do Amazon. He insists on shopping at brick and mortar facilities

I’m in my early 20’s and I don’t shop on amazon......if you knew/understood the level at which they track your every move on their site and through their cookies, you wouldn’t either

@305to954

Brevin is a liar?

Haha, did you just make a quote up? Where is that from? I can write whatever and then throw quotes around it too. I also wasn't arguing with you, just asking what else you knew so no need to get so defensive.

So your calling jarrens dad a liar?
You can’t possibly be that dumb and believe a recruiting site article that fabricates stories. And if you saw Jarren in the spring and summer he blew up and my friends from Rival schools called him fat Jarren and a defensive tackle. So yea the stories kinda match.

I’m no insider I just know an awful coach when I see it and it matches all the whispers that there was a handful of offensive players who were contemplating transferring strictly cause of Richt.

You can’t possibly be that dumb and believe a recruiting site article that fabricates stories. And if you saw Jarren in the spring and summer he blew up and my friends from Rival schools called him fat Jarren and a defensive tackle. So yea the stories kinda match.

I’m no insider I just know an awful coach when I see it and it matches all the whispers that there was a handful of offensive players who were contemplating transferring strictly cause of Richt.
So u just believe what Brevin says...okay this convo had nothing to do with with your opinion of the last staff..but glad you shared your thoughtful opinion

Advertisement
Haha, did you just make a quote up? Where is that from? I can write whatever and then throw quotes around it too. I also wasn't arguing with you, just asking what else you knew so no need to get so defensive.
Barry Jackson from the herald quoted Brevin. I’m no insider and don’t claim to be. I do know Richt is not a great coach. Good? Maybe. Great? **** no. There’s a reason why he was fired.

Mr Rogers told better stories than this dude. One thing I did learn was to never watch his videos again.

Glad JT4 is back, it's his time to show out.
Cotdam shame espn came out with explosive players list for this year and dude was nowhere on it (they had a freaking Dend to even round out the list).. The fact we would go games and could not get him the ball than once a game or so is criminal.. Dude should already be a household name, I think he will be this year..

STFU Richt chuck rider. He was awful for this university. He was ruining it. Guess you also missed the part where Richt retiring played a part in Jarren returning to school. The mass exodus on offense if he came back with the same staff would’ve set this program back into irrelevancy.
Yeah but it didn't go down that way. now did it?
So you should probably give the I hate mark richt stick a rest seeing how the things your *****ing about didn't actually happen.
Agreed it didn't end well for Richt in Miami but he was and is still far from awful for the university. Far from it. He got the IPF done. Won 10 games in a season, won the coastal and a bowl game. He recruited well and left the team loaded with talent. The man didn't stick it to the U when he left by having the University buy him out. The dude was and still is all class and will be remembered more for what he he did while he was here for a very short time than what he didn't get accomplished. I'm glad he dipped but I'd take him over the used car salesman that held the gig prior to him everytime.

Go Canes!!!!!!

giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
Yeah but it didn't go down that way. now did it?
So you should probably give the I hate mark richt stick a rest seeing how the things your *****ing about didn't actually happen.
Agreed it didn't end well for Richt in Miami but he was and is still far from awful for the university. Far from it. He got the IPF done. Won 10 games in a season, won the coastal and a bowl game. He recruited well and left the team loaded with talent. The man didn't stick it to the U when he left by having the University buy him out. The dude was and still is all class and will be remembered more for what he he did while he was here for a very short time than what he didn't get accomplished. I'm glad he dipped but I'd take him over the used car salesman that held the gig prior to him everytime.

Go Canes!!!!!!
Lol first off you’re naive if you think he got the IPF, he didn’t. Second we’re happy about a win against a ****** team who started a walk on at QB. Then we’re ecstatic that we had some balls literally bounce in our hands to the tune of 10 wins then ended the year with 3 EMBARRASSING losses. Then in year three, a coaches money year while being ranked 6th, opens up with a loss that might have been worse then the Clemson loss. Absolutely embarrassing on all levels. Just a complete joke. Proceeds to go 7-6 with an offense that was ranked behind Willie’s up north who happened to be the joke off college football. Then bails after ANOTHER embarrassing bowl loss and a recruiting class on the level of Ball State.

Explain how Richt wasn’t equally or worse then Golden. Ohh and all this talent he left us has us unranked in several major polls. Good night sir have fun wacking it to the Richt picture under your pillow.

Lol first off you’re naive if you think he got the IPF, he didn’t. Second we’re happy about a win against a ****** team who started a walk on at QB. Then we’re ecstatic that we had some balls literally bounce in our hands to the tune of 10 wins then ended the year with 3 EMBARRASSING losses. Then in year three, a coaches money year while being ranked 6th, opens up with a loss that might have been worse then the Clemson loss. Absolutely embarrassing on all levels. Just a complete joke. Proceeds to go 7-6 with an offense that was ranked behind Willie’s up north who happened to be the joke off college football. Then bails after ANOTHER embarrassing bowl loss and a recruiting class on the level of Ball State.

Explain how Richt wasn’t equally or worse then Golden. Ohh and all this talent he left us has us unranked in several major polls. Good night sir have fun wacking it to the Richt picture under your pillow.
Ok. I'll give it a go . Richt vs Golden
Under Richt
Got IPF campaign started, funded and constructed. Check
Won 10 games. Check
Won the Coastal..Check
Won a bowl game. Check

Under Golden.....
I'm having a hard time here bro. Maybe you can help a fellow Cane fan out and explain how Golden was as good if not better than Richt...... This ought to be good.

I'm not trying to say that Richt was one of the greatest coaches that we've ever had. **** I'm not even saying he's one of the better coaches we've had at The U.

All I'm saying is that he's wasn't as bad as some people are suggesting supported by facts that you obviously don't want to accept and that he was better than Golden by a country mile and it's not even close.

Go Canes !!!!!!!

Advertisement
I meant stepping up in amount of content but yeah I really enjoy the change of pace. Not your typical media guy.

Jeff Thomas listed at 5’8 170. Sheesh. So much for 5’10 185. I hope his 4.3 wasn’t embellished too, because if he runs anything less than a 4.49... it’s a wrap.

Advertisement
Back