Jeff Thomas story time from Footballville....

Advertisement
Funny because I remember when he was here for that tournament. Think there is a write up on the recruiting board about it. Don’t recall it mentioning a fight though.

It's an old story too. It was from back in 2016 when he came down to Miami for a 7v7 tournament & was playing against NGHTMR 7v7 on squad, he was talking a lot of trash with a bunch of the local South fla kids, he & Trenell Troutman got into a fight. Troutman punched him in his face, but JT hit'em back & they had to break it up.

Advertisement
STFU Richt chuck rider. He was awful for this university. He was ruining it. Guess you also missed the part where Richt retiring played a part in Jarren returning to school. The mass exodus on offense if he came back with the same staff would’ve set this program back into irrelevancy.

Richt did a lot of good for the program, even though his last year was terrible, he donated his own money for the indoor facilities , he even exited classy and after all he gave us manny

YES

Give credit where and when credit is due. JT4 and JW . The IPF. Our 1st Coastal Championship etc.

But he really lost it in the end..but to his credit he could have milked us for years...but he did the CANE MAN thing and retired. I can't help but respect that.

His last year really sucked but he did much good here too.

Last edited:
I thought Manny Diaz had to bring back JT4 -- he's special. The only thing that can really stop him at this level was a prehistoRicht offense.

Can you even really say that Richt's offense stopped him? It's not like he was never open downfield. I would say that an inaccurate QB with a terrible sense of timing as to when to throw the ball, stopped him.

Advertisement
Can you even really say that Richt's offense stopped him? It's not like he was never open downfield. I would say that an inaccurate QB with a terrible sense of timing as to when to throw the ball, stopped him.
Absolutely stopped him. He’s the most explosive player on the team and you don’t find ways to put the ball in his hands at minimum 10x’s a game. That’s on the OC. Guess who the OC was? Richt was ******* clueless and may have been in the early stages of Alzheimer’s.

Advertisement
Kid should be a superstar. Crazy how our own offense has kept this kid bottled up. I think he blows up this year. With how we have TEs we should just emulate the KC chiefs offense how they use Kelce and Tyreek Hill..

Either way expecting big things from him

Advertisement
You are actually wrong. But whatever helps you sleep at night.
“Coach Mark Richt and Coach Jon Richtconvinced Jarren to stay,” the his father Anthony Williams tells 247Sports. “They convinced him to stay by laying out a path he’ll have an opportunity to compete and play in the 2019 season.”

Are you saying he almost left again after this?

Thomas is the best athlete on the field every time he steps out there, we need to do a better job of getting him the ball.

Advertisement
Back