Jeff Thomas story time from Footballville....

this kid has issues, but on the gridiron he was blessed with unreal talent. I really hope he gets to fully showcase his skills. This story from Mr Footballville only reaffirms why I thought Manny Diaz had to bring back JT4 -- he's special. The only thing that can really stop him at this level was a prehistoRicht offense.

But anyways, enjoy:

I keep saying in the phone booth JT is unreal man...unfuqin real

Cooper was my favorite off the line of all time until I saw JT vs UNC freshman year. Holy ****
That story gave me goose bumps during the end cause I have always said this on this very forum

Advertisement
the goal post was Name a WINNING TEAM that he did good against who wasn’t beating us by 30

You only could name VT who was beating us by 28 and Toledo. Fact is, we can talk excuses all day but good players don’t need perfect conditions to be good players. Brevin, KJ Osborn, and Harley all put up more yards and receptions. Wiggins almost matched his yards on 11 less receptions showing that Wiggins was better on the deep routes and had more touchdowns.

As a fan base we often overhype these guys while they’re Canes but now that Jeff has declared early and sealed his fate as an XFL player, there’s no reason to keep up the charade
You’re right, we do often overhype our guys. Every team does it. My thing is the ones who been on the “JT the cancer” train are having a jolly time saying, “haha y’all were wrong.”

As far as the stats, JT sat 3 games and was barley on the field for Louisville and FIU (Yes I know, his fault). We all know when Perry was in he’s locked in on Harley. You can go through the game threads and see how many times JT was open down field but Williams never looked his way. Williams taking a sack instead of hitting a wide open JT in the endzone early in the uf game was talked about plenty with screenshots posted after that game.

STFU Richt chuck rider. He was awful for this university. He was ruining it. Guess you also missed the part where Richt retiring played a part in Jarren returning to school. The mass exodus on offense if he came back with the same staff would’ve set this program back into irrelevancy.
blame on HC hires starts with AD.... 3 bad hires at the moment and that includes CMD. Richt let us off the hook for a boatload of $$$$$ we could have hired a top notch HC and staff, instead we overpaid for CMD and gifted Temple 4.5M$ at least Richt ponied up for IPF...

NFL looks at total package and JT4 has major issues on and off field.
UDFA......

YEP , plus has been warned and provided help countless time and ignored.
Now it’s time for OMG what have I done when in front of NFL coaches and is asked questions WHY WHY did your ignore the help and warnings yet still did the things you CHOSE to do were LISTENING.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back