Jeff Thomas and D.J. Ivey

If Ivey stayed in the same area code as Thomas he succeeded. Thomas is a nightmare. He's going to burst on the scene this year.

Advertisement
Honestly I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. You have these ultra competitive kids basically trying to play touch football. The DBs/WRs always are tangled up near the line battling for position. Then someone catches a ball going over the middle, and your first instinct is def to want to throw a shoulder/elbow etc.. into them. Especially with these kids that have been playing foootball their whole lives. Factor in trash talking, competition, and pride and there will be some dust ups, but still hate to see this.
It happens all the time, Bandy got punched last year by some Orlando team. It's just because a senior Miami signed got hit that its blowing up on here. Yesterday there were 3-4 fights alone at the one tournament.
16 year old kids getting into fights in the heat of battle isn't surprising. But coaches and so-called adults bragging about it on social media should not be considered normal. This guy is a piece of ****.

He's part of the same groupies that are Miami fans. But holds a higher priority of cheering on for any South Florida guys because he thinks its cool if they ball elsewhere and shun the local school. If Thomas was from Dade, he probably wouldn't have said crap.

So what's the story about Jeff Thomas getting knocked out at the 7v7?

I didn't see it, but was told that he got sucker punched by a member of South Florida Express from the side or back and was knocked out cold. Jeff Thomas' team was allowed to continue playing after the SFE melee, but got in another fight later and was sent packing. SFE was immediately disqualified.

There was another massive brawl at the end of the night between Strong Arm and The Chamber. My son and I got to Bamford at the start of this game. The Chamber (Broward team) beat Strong Arm (Dade team) in the game. There was a ton of trash talking going on before, during and after the game. A minute or two after the game ended all **** broke loose. It was a Pier 6 brawl. It looked to me like the Strong Arm players started it. There were people swinging chairs, and about 20 Davie police cruisers responded.
Thomas was not sucker punched. He squared up first and threw two punches before being knocked out by the DB. Both teams were allowed to continue playing, but SFE decided to leave because of the opening tomorrow and a Vegas tournament next week so they thought this tournament wasn't worth it. Thomas' team continued to play and continued to cause problems leading to two other fights before they were eliminated.

I love that we got Thomas but if that's what happened then tough shît, don't square up.

Honestly I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. You have these ultra competitive kids basically trying to play touch football. The DBs/WRs always are tangled up near the line battling for position. Then someone catches a ball going over the middle, and your first instinct is def to want to throw a shoulder/elbow etc.. into them. Especially with these kids that have been playing foootball their whole lives. Factor in trash talking, competition, and pride and there will be some dust ups, but still hate to see this.
It happens all the time, Bandy got punched last year by some Orlando team. It's just because a senior Miami signed got hit that its blowing up on here. Yesterday there were 3-4 fights alone at the one tournament.
16 year old kids getting into fights in the heat of battle isn't surprising. But coaches and so-called adults bragging about it on social media should not be considered normal. This guy is a piece of ****.

FERRELLI IS A ***** *** PUNK

******* WATERBOY

HE'S PROBABLY THE ONE THAT CALLED THE COPS AFTER HIS TEAM TUCKED ITS TAIL BETWEEN IT'S LEGS

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
It was a fight sh*t happens, but ferrelli wrong for doing what he's doing on twitter though especially being that Thomas is a cane

Exactly

He's another one of those loser South Florida groupies. These people make me sick; being a canes fan is way down on the list for them. Being a high school football groupie is number one.

No doubt

This.

Advertisement

I played in several Optimist and HS games in soFla where there were fights.
But most never went too far because our coaches were mature adults, and they kept a disciplined team.

The problem these days is that the coaches on these high schools and 7v7 teams are only adults by age,
not by any other standard though.
When I see a so-called coach on these videos walking around with shorts draping over their ankles and barely
uttering a complete sentence, then it doesn't surprise me that fights occur with these outfits.

Last edited:
Because an adult told him if he didn't take that **** down asap the closest he would ever get to any 7on7 would be cleaning the porta potties.

Used to check us for razor blades under forearm pads before games in South Miami when I played. Do they still do that?

Advertisement
This.

ferrelli is an adult? didnt know wannabe jocks who still hang around hs kids long after they graduated had the mental capacity to be considered adults. isn't he some rich white kid from weston trying to be something hes not?

Advertisement
How is that racist.

LOL...another racist that doesn't know racism when He sees it. I would explain it to you, but the burden of proof would be an exercise in futility for your ilk.

And "snowflake"?...LOL...nahhhh, you got me confused, I would've been for my black *** being freed from slavery BITD...LOL.

How is that racist.

LOL...another racist that doesn't know racism when He sees it. I would explain it to you, but the burden of proof would be an exercise in futility for your ilk.

And "snowflake"?...LOL...nahhhh, you got me confused, I would've been for my black *** being freed from slavery BITD...LOL.

They crazy... asking how is that racist when dude essentially tried to post a dumba55 stereotype on here that all of these black 7on7 coaches sag their pants down to their knees and can't speak well.... I personally find that offensive

7 on 7 fake football is a toilet. All the leeches and turds hanging around 16 year old kids looking for a way to exploit them for personal gain is the third sign of the apocalypse.

If these dudes were playing real football they wouldn't have all the excess energy to be yapping and swinging so much. They'd be too tired and retribution would come via real football plays.

And if the alleged adults running this game of tag had functioning brains maybe there'd be some actual leadership and accountability out there.

Advertisement
Back