Jeff Thomas and D.J. Ivey

You accused me of deflecting then you proceed to cite several examples that are completely irrelevant to the scum who run these
7v7 leagues.

Awwww, po' bless, po' po' bless. Can't stand the fact that I gave the same exact examples of white men with either suits & ties, or polos stuffed into their khakis, losing control of their contentious black men...awwwww.

Advertisement
Only a matter of time before the place gets sprayed and a bunch of people wind up dead. The alleged adults around these 7 on 7 fake football leech fests are a joke, and they're going to wind up getting some people shot up. Watch. It's coming.

C'mon Franchise, you sound like you're wishing that $h!t to happen. Much worse things go on in other sports that don't involve fisticuffs.

I'd only wish that happened if you were there wearing a shirt with a bullseye on it.

"Shirt with a bullseye on it"? You got me confused with somebody else ya' mama fuqs with.

Why the Fock are you so sensitive about this subject?

You one of those low life 7v7 coaches?

Sounds like you caught him. Probably that bytch *** Ferrelli or Fennelli or whatever his name is.

Only a matter of time before the place gets sprayed and a bunch of people wind up dead. The alleged adults around these 7 on 7 fake football leech fests are a joke, and they're going to wind up getting some people shot up. Watch. It's coming.

C'mon Franchise, you sound like you're wishing that $h!t to happen. Much worse things go on in other sports that don't involve fisticuffs.

I'd only wish that happened if you were there wearing a shirt with a bullseye on it.

Maybe his mother can lend him the bullseye she wears on her face

Her mouth is such a bullseye I saw dudes throwing darts at it at the local pub last night.

Advertisement

Her mouth is such a bullseye I saw dudes throwing darts at it at the local pub last night.

LOL...Franchise knows a lot about bullseyes & mouths...LOL.

Broke and cane since, I am sorry you are such self hating individuals. The racist is the one who automatically applies a race to a nondescript commentary.

So what's the story about Jeff Thomas getting knocked out at the 7v7?

I didn't see it, but was told that he got sucker punched by a member of South Florida Express from the side or back and was knocked out cold. Jeff Thomas' team was allowed to continue playing after the SFE melee, but got in another fight later and was sent packing. SFE was immediately disqualified.

There was another massive brawl at the end of the night between Strong Arm and The Chamber. My son and I got to Bamford at the start of this game. The Chamber (Broward team) beat Strong Arm (Dade team) in the game. There was a ton of trash talking going on before, during and after the game. A minute or two after the game ended all **** broke loose. It was a Pier 6 brawl. It looked to me like the Strong Arm players started it. There were people swinging chairs, and about 20 Davie police cruisers responded.

You didn't get any footage for worldstar pimp?

I have footage of the Strong Arm-Chamber brawl.

I don't think they know what knocked out cold is.....my understanding is he got knocked down then immediately got back up....that's not out cold....lol
Is this what happened? Would be much better than a concussion from a stupid 7 on 7 game.

Acknowledging 7 on 7 is necessary at this point, but I'll maintain it's straight garbage.

Hope someone could clarify if he actually was put to "sleep" (which is "out cold"/concussed).

Didn't get knocked out cold. Jeff was jarring with a South Dade DB from SFE all game, then a DB from STA on SFE came up behind him and sucker punched him.

No names out of respect for the kids and coaches. Fights and crap like this happens all the time at these events. Jobe got ejected from the 7on7 finals at the Richt camp last year against Booker T.

Edit: Disregard my comment about names. Already discussed in earlier pages.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't think they know what knocked out cold is.....my understanding is he got knocked down then immediately got back up....that's not out cold....lol
Is this what happened? Would be much better than a concussion from a stupid 7 on 7 game.

Acknowledging 7 on 7 is necessary at this point, but I'll maintain it's straight garbage.

Hope someone could clarify if he actually was put to "sleep" (which is "out cold"/concussed).

Didn't get knocked out cold. Jeff was jarring with a South Dade DB from SFE all game, then a DB from STA on SFE came up behind him and sucker punched him.

No names out of respect for the kids and coaches. Fights and crap like this happens all the time at these events. Jobe got ejected from the 7on7 finals at the Richt camp last year against Booker T.

And before anyone ask it wasn't al blades either...

Nobody was going to...

But, thanks for insisting people would think he would do something like that...
Racist much?

Nobody thought it was... Everyone already knows it was Trenell Troutman.

So you're saying Thomas and Jobe got that dog in them

Advertisement

Nobody thought it was... Everyone already knows it was Trenell Troutman.

But another poster said it wasn't a sucker punch. He said that Thomas squared up and took a couple of swings. If he did do that and got his straight on then too bad and I have no problem with Troutman but if he was sucker punched then Troutman is a bîtch.

Lol at calling out medley for his "racist comment". If you've ever been to those sporting events you know that white, Hispanic and black kids all wear that ****.

I'm all for calling out racists but you're reaching

There are a lot of great guys that coach all star 7 on 7 teams...unfortunately only a few of these great guys coach the South Florida 7on7 teams.

Teaching bad technique, bad coverage, and honestly can't coach.

Advertisement
There are a lot of great guys that coach all star 7 on 7 teams...unfortunately only a few of these great guys coach the South Florida 7on7 teams.

Teaching bad technique, bad coverage, and honestly can't coach.

Lots of scumbags too trying to broker relationships into $... Give a bad name to the ones that do it for the kids. False "leaders of men"

Advertisement
Back