Jeff Thomas and D.J. Ivey

7 on 7 fake football is a toilet. All the leeches and turds hanging around 16 year old kids looking for a way to exploit them for personal gain is the third sign of the apocalypse.

If these dudes were playing real football they wouldn't have all the excess energy to be yapping and swinging so much. They'd be too tired and retribution would come via real football plays.

And if the alleged adults running this game of tag had functioning brains maybe there'd be some actual leadership and accountability out there.

Welcome to the aau world for football

Advertisement
How is that racist.

LOL...another racist that doesn't know racism when He sees it. I would explain it to you, but the burden of proof would be an exercise in futility for your ilk.

And "snowflake"?...LOL...nahhhh, you got me confused, I would've been for my black *** being freed from slavery BITD...LOL.

They crazy... asking how is that racist when dude essentially tried to post a dumba55 stereotype on here that all of these black 7on7 coaches sag their pants down to their knees and can't speak well.... I personally find that offensive
They're doing an incredible job leading these young man at these flag football tournaments as is evidenced by all the fights.

Only a matter of time before the place gets sprayed and a bunch of people wind up dead. The alleged adults around these 7 on 7 fake football leech fests are a joke, and they're going to wind up getting some people shot up. Watch. It's coming.

So what's the story about Jeff Thomas getting knocked out at the 7v7?

I didn't see it, but was told that he got sucker punched by a member of South Florida Express from the side or back and was knocked out cold. Jeff Thomas' team was allowed to continue playing after the SFE melee, but got in another fight later and was sent packing. SFE was immediately disqualified.

There was another massive brawl at the end of the night between Strong Arm and The Chamber. My son and I got to Bamford at the start of this game. The Chamber (Broward team) beat Strong Arm (Dade team) in the game. There was a ton of trash talking going on before, during and after the game. A minute or two after the game ended all **** broke loose. It was a Pier 6 brawl. It looked to me like the Strong Arm players started it. There were people swinging chairs, and about 20 Davie police cruisers responded.

You didn't get any footage for worldstar pimp?

How is that racist.

LOL...another racist that doesn't know racism when He sees it. I would explain it to you, but the burden of proof would be an exercise in futility for your ilk.

And "snowflake"?...LOL...nahhhh, you got me confused, I would've been for my black *** being freed from slavery BITD...LOL.

They crazy... asking how is that racist when dude essentially tried to post a dumba55 stereotype on here that all of these black 7on7 coaches sag their pants down to their knees and can't speak well.... I personally find that offensive

That's funny cuz the person they are talking about is white but go on... bet you and QP are the ones slurping Genron when he comes on this site as well

I don't think they know what knocked out cold is.....my understanding is he got knocked down then immediately got back up....that's not out cold....lol
Is this what happened? Would be much better than a concussion from a stupid 7 on 7 game.

Acknowledging 7 on 7 is necessary at this point, but I'll maintain it's straight garbage.

Hope someone could clarify if he actually was put to "sleep" (which is "out cold"/concussed).

Last edited:
Advertisement
When I see a so-called coach on these videos walking around with shorts draping over their ankles and barely
uttering a complete sentence, then it doesn't surprise me that fights occur with these outfits.

LOL...racist much?

Drama Queen much?
Since when is a "grownup" attempting to dress like a "cool" teen who is marginally educated exclusive to black folks?
Who is the racist here?
You and your fellow offended mate Broke must look under your cars every morning, looking for racists, before you
go to work.
LOL.

Only a matter of time before the place gets sprayed and a bunch of people wind up dead. The alleged adults around these 7 on 7 fake football leech fests are a joke, and they're going to wind up getting some people shot up. Watch. It's coming.

C'mon Franchise, you sound like you're wishing that $h!t to happen. Much worse things go on in other sports that don't involve fisticuffs.

C'mon Franchise, you sound like you're wishing that $h!t to happen. Much worse things go on in other sports that don't involve fisticuffs.

I'd only wish that happened if you were there wearing a shirt with a bullseye on it.

Since when is a "grownup" attempting to dress like a "cool" teen who is marginally educated exclusive to black folks?
Who is the racist here?

Typical racist...throws stones and tries to hide his hands...typical.

Answer me this Mr. Racist...were the coaches from FIU & UM "wearing shorts draped over their ankles" when they got into that brawl?

Were the coaches from the Pacers & Pistons "wearing shorts draped over their ankles" when they got into that brawl?

Were the coaches from the South Carolina & Clemson "wearing shorts draped over their ankles" when they got into that brawl?

Advertisement

I'd only wish that happened if you were there wearing a shirt with a bullseye on it.

"Shirt with a bullseye on it"? You got me confused with somebody else ya' mama fuqs with.

"Shirt with a bullseye on it"? You got me confused with somebody else ya' mama fuqs with.

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

Ivey appears to have done alright and whomever else that covered him if he was limited to one catch. I don't know why anyone would expect whomever to be able to cover Thomas when the best in the country couldn't do it at an All-Star game couldn't.

The only person that will or can keep Thomas in check is his QB.

Who is the racist here?

Typical racist...throws stones and tries to hide his hands...typical.

Answer me this Mr. Racist...were the coaches from FIU & UM "wearing shorts draped over their ankles" when they got into that brawl?

Were the coaches from the Pacers & Pistons "wearing shorts draped over their ankles" when they got into that brawl?

Were the coaches from the South Carolina & Clemson "wearing shorts draped over their ankles" when they got into that brawl?

You accused me of deflecting then you proceed to cite several examples that are completely irrelevant to the scum who run these
7v7 leagues.
Irony.
You're a hyper-paranoid snowflake and you're also a racist based on your inability to answer my question.

Advertisement

Moms don't fck with faqgs like you. She wants the real cagootz from real men not another shopping companion.

Why the Fock are you so sensitive about this subject?

You one of those low life 7v7 coaches?

Advertisement

Why the Fock are you so sensitive about this subject?

You one of those low life 7v7 coaches?

Sure sounds like it.
Dude has his *** shorts in a bunch.

Moms don't fck with faqgs like you. She wants the real cagootz from real men not another shopping companion.

Aw **** naw!! He just called yo **** a shopping companion!! ....sorry,.. I just wanted to throw a stick in the fire!!

"Shopping companion"? Got me confused with somebody else again, Franchise. Sure that entry to your mama's (of dad's) bedroom didn't have a revlovling door, Franchise?

Advertisement
Back