Jeff Thomas and D.J. Ivey

I wouldn't say "held his own" if he playing 10 yards off lol
Shut up

You need more posts to respond to me rookie.
You need more game knowledge to respond to me... why the **** would he be in press if 1 he is playing a clear zone defense and 2 Thomas is as twitchy as he is... Ivey did what he was supposed to do minus 1 catch according to Pete, that is holding your own, especially against someone as good as Jeff Thomas.

Lmfao. No one plays press in a 7v7 but 10 yards off in that setting makes Zero sense. The majority of the routes are underneath so play in closer. Show me a 7v7 where dudes are throwing go's every snap. I'll wait.
Never said they run go routes every snap that's just clearly the defense his team is running and he performed his role in the defense, please explain to me how that is not holding your own. Also with regards to pressing in 7 on 7... [TWEET]831295313386303489[/TWEET]smh good night

Advertisement

You need more game knowledge to respond to me... why the **** would he be in press if 1 he is playing a clear zone defense and 2 Thomas is as twitchy as he is... Ivey did what he was supposed to do minus 1 catch according to Pete, that is holding your own, especially against someone as good as Jeff Thomas.

Lmfao. No one plays press in a 7v7 but 10 yards off in that setting makes Zero sense. The majority of the routes are underneath so play in closer. Show me a 7v7 where dudes are throwing go's every snap. I'll wait.
Never said they run go routes every snap that's just clearly the defense his team is running and he performed his role in the defense, please explain to me how that is not holding your own. Also with regards to pressing in 7 on 7... [TWEET]831295313386303489[/TWEET]smh good night

What exactly was the point of that. That was a 1 v 1 situation. Not a 7 on 7. Yeah you need to go to sleep.

What exactly was the point of that. That was a 1 v 1 situation. Not a 7 on 7. Yeah you need to go to sleep.

Pylon Orlando 7 on 7 tournament. There's a safety in the back of the frame.

Advertisement
Truly unfair. Not a knock to any one DB who attempts to cover him, but Jeff Thomas really makes any one tasked to guard him look silly. So effortless in his cuts and routes. Can't wait for the season to get here, can take a 2 yard drag route the length of the field.

Advertisement
So what's the story about Jeff Thomas getting knocked out at the 7v7?

I didn't see it, but was told that he got sucker punched by a member of South Florida Express from the side or back and was knocked out cold. Jeff Thomas' team was allowed to continue playing after the SFE melee, but got in another fight later and was sent packing. SFE was immediately disqualified.

There was another massive brawl at the end of the night between Strong Arm and The Chamber. My son and I got to Bamford at the start of this game. The Chamber (Broward team) beat Strong Arm (Dade team) in the game. There was a ton of trash talking going on before, during and after the game. A minute or two after the game ended all **** broke loose. It was a Pier 6 brawl. It looked to me like the Strong Arm players started it. There were people swinging chairs, and about 20 Davie police cruisers responded.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I didn't see it, but was told that he got sucker punched by a member of South Florida Express from the side or back and was knocked out cold. Jeff Thomas' team was allowed to continue playing after the SFE melee, but got in another fight later and was sent packing. SFE was immediately disqualified.

There was another massive brawl at the end of the night between Strong Arm and The Chamber. My son and I got to Bamford at the start of this game. The Chamber (Broward team) beat Strong Arm (Dade team) in the game. There was a ton of trash talking going on before, during and after the game. A minute or two after the game ended all **** broke loose. It was a Pier 66 brawl. It looked to me like the Strong Arm players started it. There were people swinging chairs, and about 20 Davie police cruisers responded.

People who are affiliated with SFE celebrating the fight on twitter. Idiots.

Huh?

A couple fights broke out. SFE started a fight with thomas's team and supposedly he got sucker punched and knocked out cold by UL commit Tratman. It's on twitter.

And supposedly a certain FSU comitt got arrested for a later fight.

Welcome to Miami Jeff Thomas. Glad this happened after he signed with us.

You mean Troutman? I guess that answers any question about whether our staff will pursue him.

Advertisement
I don't think they know what knocked out cold is.....my understanding is he got knocked down then immediately got back up....that's not out cold....lol

Advertisement
Back