Jeff Thomas and D.J. Ivey

So what's the story about Jeff Thomas getting knocked out at the 7v7?

I didn't see it, but was told that he got sucker punched by a member of South Florida Express from the side or back and was knocked out cold. Jeff Thomas' team was allowed to continue playing after the SFE melee, but got in another fight later and was sent packing. SFE was immediately disqualified.

There was another massive brawl at the end of the night between Strong Arm and The Chamber. My son and I got to Bamford at the start of this game. The Chamber (Broward team) beat Strong Arm (Dade team) in the game. There was a ton of trash talking going on before, during and after the game. A minute or two after the game ended all **** broke loose. It was a Pier 6 brawl. It looked to me like the Strong Arm players started it. There were people swinging chairs, and about 20 Davie police cruisers responded.
Good grief

Advertisement
[TWEET]835829662139940864[/TWEET]
Elite speed and acceleration. Can't do nothing about that in Ivey's case

Huh?

A couple fights broke out. SFE started a fight with thomas's team and supposedly he got sucker punched and knocked out cold by UL commit Tratman. It's on twitter.

And supposedly a certain FSU comitt got arrested for a later fight.

Welcome to Miami Jeff Thomas. Glad this happened after he signed with us.

You mean Troutman? I guess that answers any question about whether our staff will pursue him.

Troutman is Al Blades' teammate...hmmmm???

Advertisement

Huh?

A couple fights broke out. SFE started a fight with thomas's team and supposedly he got sucker punched and knocked out cold by UL commit Tratman. It's on twitter.

And supposedly a certain FSU comitt got arrested for a later fight.

Welcome to Miami Jeff Thomas. Glad this happened after he signed with us.

You mean Troutman? I guess that answers any question about whether our staff will pursue him.

Troutman is Al Blades' teammate...hmmmm???

That ish ain't cool.. I don't know how Jeff Thomas gonna feel about that. That is not a good start at all.

Who's this Andrew Fennelli on twitter?

Dude a Miami fan celebrating our #1 recruit getting jumped?

These two guys are both celebrating this . Wow . Where is Hicks being recruited ? Is the Andrew dude really one of their coaches or what?

IMG_3929.jpg

Advertisement

I didn't see it, but was told that he got sucker punched by a member of South Florida Express from the side or back and was knocked out cold. Jeff Thomas' team was allowed to continue playing after the SFE melee, but got in another fight later and was sent packing. SFE was immediately disqualified.

There was another massive brawl at the end of the night between Strong Arm and The Chamber. My son and I got to Bamford at the start of this game. The Chamber (Broward team) beat Strong Arm (Dade team) in the game. There was a ton of trash talking going on before, during and after the game. A minute or two after the game ended all **** broke loose. It was a Pier 6 brawl. It looked to me like the Strong Arm players started it. There were people swinging chairs, and about 20 Davie police cruisers responded.
Thomas was not sucker punched. He squared up first and threw two punches before being knocked out by the DB. Both teams were allowed to continue playing, but SFE decided to leave because of the opening tomorrow and a Vegas tournament next week so they thought this tournament wasn't worth it. Thomas' team continued to play and continued to cause problems leading to two other fights before they were eliminated.

Good grief

We back?

All in the "game". Jeff is from the hood so he should know that better then anyone. Whatever happened should be squashed by now. But once JT puts that O&G jersey on I'm sure the word will get out to Troutman that he is untouchable at that point.

Advertisement
Honestly I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. You have these ultra competitive kids basically trying to play touch football. The DBs/WRs always are tangled up near the line battling for position. Then someone catches a ball going over the middle, and your first instinct is def to want to throw a shoulder/elbow etc.. into them. Especially with these kids that have been playing foootball their whole lives. Factor in trash talking, competition, and pride and there will be some dust ups, but still hate to see this.

Honestly I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. You have these ultra competitive kids basically trying to play touch football. The DBs/WRs always are tangled up near the line battling for position. Then someone catches a ball going over the middle, and your first instinct is def to want to throw a shoulder/elbow etc.. into them. Especially with these kids that have been playing foootball their whole lives. Factor in trash talking, competition, and pride and there will be some dust ups, but still hate to see this.
It happens all the time, Bandy got punched last year by some Orlando team. It's just because a senior Miami signed got hit that its blowing up on here. Yesterday there were 3-4 fights alone at the one tournament.

Advertisement
It happens all the time, Bandy got punched last year by some Orlando team. It's just because a senior Miami signed got hit that its blowing up on here. Yesterday there were 3-4 fights alone at the one tournament.
16 year old kids getting into fights in the heat of battle isn't surprising. But coaches and so-called adults bragging about it on social media should not be considered normal. This guy is a piece of ****.

It was a fight sh*t happens, but ferrelli wrong for doing what he's doing on twitter though especially being that Thomas is a cane

Advertisement
Back