Jeff Scott as OC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pass. Unless you're looking for a coach to run the team instagram account. You hire Dorsey for QB coach

I'd prefer Dorsey but:

1.) Just got hired as an OC somewhere, not sure he would settle to just be QB coach
2.) No smoke about Dorsey so far, whereas we've heard the Ponce rumor a lot

The longer this drags on, it does appear he’s waiting on a coach that’s still in the playoffs. Seems like if it was Applewhite, he’d want the announcement done by today so that it could be talked about on the news and sports talk. Create buzz

I'd prefer Dorsey but:

1.) Just got hired as an OC somewhere, not sure he would settle to just be QB coach
He's not an OC, he's an offensive analyst at App St. I bet he would be on the first flight here to be our QB coach

Advertisement
I'd prefer Dorsey but:

Offensive Asst. at App St. I am sure he would come back in a heartbeat for a QB coaching job.

He's not an OC, he's an offensive analyst at App St. I bet he would be on the first flight here to be our QB coach

that makes me wonder why Butch did not have him at least as a QB coach when he was working at FIU?

Advertisement
Scott does have FL ties. He was born in Arcadia , FL. His Father was OC at FL St in early 90,s. He is a known good recruiter . He was also a very good TE and ST coach before he became a coordinator..Not my top choice but a very progressive move over the l last regime

Offensive Asst. at App St. I am sure he would come back in a heartbeat for a QB coaching job.

i disagree. There has to be a reason he left associate AD of FIU for a "O- assistant" at "app state"... I'm thinking he and his wife really loved the carolina's when he was with the panthers and wanted to move back... he was with his "boy" butch with a higher title job at FIU and probably higher pay.... his move to app state makes no sense unless he just really wanted to get back to the area.....

Advertisement
but Coley didn't and couldn't figure it out. other than his scripted plays, he could never improvise, he could never out-wit anyone, he could never react/adapt and he called the Yearby Halfback Option in the Snow with Gloves.

Jeff Scott called the play that won Clemson the NC against Bama. Seems like he can improvise.

i disagree. There has to be a reason he left associate AD of FIU for a "O- assistant" at "app state"... I'm thinking he and his wife really loved the carolina's when he was with the panthers and wanted to move back... he was with his "boy" butch with a higher title job at FIU and probably higher pay.... his move to app state makes no sense unless he just really wanted to get back to the area.....
Well if she loved Charlotte, she is in for a rude awakening that Boone is nothing like Charlotte. If she loves cold *** mountains with hippies, she will be in heaven.

Advertisement
Back