Jeff Scott as OC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If so, it could also mean Bodie Reeder from Eastern Washington, they're playing NDSU for the FCS Championship tomorrow.

His offense is scoring 44.5 PPG, I read He's supposedly on Gundy's shortlist for OC.

Gundy is an absolute master at identifying OCs. I’d find whoever he’s looking at and offer them more.

Here’s how I see this Scott situation playing out: Someone like Troy hires Elliott as HC, and Scott becomes the sole OC at Clemson. That’s the UM way.

Advertisement
Make a list of 5 OCs. It will be none of those. No one has a clue who it might be yet.

He only makes around 600k. Plus I'm sure he'd rather be in Miami than TT
He said he puts quality of life high and doesn’t want to grind too hard. Likes to work under Wells because Wells allows him to spend more time with his family. Seems like he’s very happy working for Wells.

Gundy is an absolute master at identifying OCs. I’d find whoever he’s looking at and offer them more.

Here’s how I see this Scott situation playing out: Someone like Troy hires Elliott as HC, and Scott becomes the sole OC at Clemson. That’s the UM way.

Yeap....I can see this happening.

Advertisement

Bodie was at OSU before he went to Eastern Washington. It might be tough to pull him away if Gundy really is trying to get him to be OC of OSU.

Advertisement
Patience guys. Even Manny said he's more concerned with getting it right than getting it done quickly. Everyone is just throwing names right now. I am on here all the time too but lets be real it will happen soon enough. And when it does then we can voice our opinions.
Isn’t that the truth. At this point I don’t have a clue who the Ozc would be. FeltHat gone. Applesauce should have been signed 2 days ago guess worms in core. We may actually be waiting until after M9nday.

My concern here is the lack of in-game playcalling. For his own growth, he should desire to call his own game at some point rather than being an OC in name only. IMO, UM needs a seasoned play caller.

We need a new name to leak where we can have the brilliant posters make the cases for or agsinst him.

Advertisement
Back