JC Jackson arrested for armed robbery, T Valentine suspended

That is clearly not what I said! My 'long winded (sic) comment did not refer to "him", either. It referred to your racist generalization of "AA young males."

Maybe if they weren't committing boat loads of crime then people would stop the generalizations you speak of. Young Black males are the most disliked group of people in this country and like it or not, it's a well deserved title. Personnel responsibility isn't high on their list.

Thank you for stepping forward. We now know a second resident racist on the board. Not meant as a personal attack, merely an observation.

It doesn't mean anything to me to be called a racist. I have backbone man. I love the default and deflect racist verbiage. It's the way to go when one can't argue against what I said. Young black males have become a complete disaster and people like you are their crutch and wonderful enabler by deflecting for their behavior as a group.

You have a backbone? I doubt it. What you have is probably more like fear, insecurity and self-hate which feels better if you project it onto others.

Yeah that's it. My self hate and projections are to blame for the acts of young black males across the country. That's all just a figment of Americas imagination. You should be holding up your "black lives matter" sign right about now as young black males are killing and maiming each other (and everybody else) as you do it. Your sign forgot the words " but only when killed by whites". You should run down to the local coffee shop and start spouting off the "hey your're a racist" rhetoric at some of those white Lillie's. You will have much better luck with them.

Advertisement
This DCDogNuts is a tough talking straight shooter. He really gives it to you as he sees it.

Although I support mostly free speech with which I agree, i will recognize his comments. Typically though, I'm not in favor of inflammatory verbiage because sticks and stones might break bones, but words can break hearts.

I'm more of a down the middle, see both sides mediator type, but I have to admit to some heterosexual arousal over DC's direct manly approach.

on the heels of hernandez and urbans country club for convicts, UF is flirting with a shalala like cleanup job

on the heels of hernandez and urbans country club for convicts, UF is flirting with a shalala like cleanup job
You know about UF's transgressions because they've been so diligent in investigating and fleshing out the criminal activity. You should be far more wary of the schools that are hiding all the crimes because when you have that many kids from treacherous environments congregating at one locale you will have a lot of crime. Beware of the schools that are managing to hide the criminal activity.

Advertisement
This DCDogNuts is a tough talking straight shooter. He really gives it to you as he sees it.

Although I support mostly free speech with which I agree, i will recognize his comments. Typically though, I'm not in favor of inflammatory verbiage because sticks and stones might break bones, but words can break hearts.

I'm more of a down the middle, see both sides mediator type, but I have to admit to some heterosexual arousal over DC's direct manly approach.

LMAO.

Maybe if they weren't committing boat loads of crime then people would stop the generalizations you speak of. Young Black males are the most disliked group of people in this country and like it or not, it's a well deserved title. Personnel responsibility isn't high on their list.

Thank you for stepping forward. We now know a second resident racist on the board. Not meant as a personal attack, merely an observation.

It doesn't mean anything to me to be called a racist. I have backbone man. I love the default and deflect racist verbiage. It's the way to go when one can't argue against what I said. Young black males have become a complete disaster and people like you are their crutch and wonderful enabler by deflecting for their behavior as a group.

You have a backbone? I doubt it. What you have is probably more like fear, insecurity and self-hate which feels better if you project it onto others.

Yeah that's it. My self hate and projections are to blame for the acts of young black males across the country. That's all just a figment of Americas imagination. You should be holding up your "black lives matter" sign right about now as young black males are killing and maiming each other (and everybody else) as you do it. Your sign forgot the words " but only when killed by whites". You should run down to the local coffee shop and start spouting off the "hey your're a racist" rhetoric at some of those white Lillie's. You will have much better luck with them.

lol. I dumpster-dove by responding to your post. Good luck with all that take back 'Merica stuff. You probably want to keep your views pumping through a keyboard and anonymous though.

DC Dog's Nuts is a statesman and not a politician. He might be on the wrong side of every issue, but, by golly, he sticks with his position.

Advertisement
FWIW...

White and/or Latin kids do the same **** when they grow up in environments like JC Jackson did.

Been working with kids for at least 15 years, many of those years with behaviorally complex children, and I have seen it plenty of times. White/Latin kids who grow up in poverty don't exactly turn out to be saints. One of my trailer park kids just committed an armed robbery on a married couple who were jogging through their billion dollar community in broad daylight.

I've got stories for days.

FWIW...

White and/or Latin kids do the same **** when they grow up in environments like JC Jackson did.

Been working with kids for at least 15 years, many of those years with behaviorally complex children, and I have seen it plenty of times. White/Latin kids who grow up in poverty don't exactly turn out to be saints. One of my trailer park kids just committed an armed robbery on a married couple who were jogging through their billion dollar community in broad daylight.

Culture, not Color...

Football???

JC is still in jail. apparently isn't cooperating w investigators and Gators lawyer Huntley Johnson hasn't decided if he'd take the case.

Advertisement
DC Dog nuts is not a racist.. he's misinformed and I'm glad he put it out there like that. I would rather know that he dislikes blacks than for him to be in the closet about his true feelings. I disagree with him 100%, but we all know for every JC Jackson there a Harold Ekeh

http://allenbwest.com/2015/04/black...vy-league-schools-hey-al-wheres-the-congrats/

Just stories like his are over looked because it doesn't sell tv ratings.

Didnt mean to down vote i approve your message
FWIW...

Advertisement
[QUOTE=The Franchise;2214673]
You know about UF's transgressions because they've been so diligent in investigating and fleshing out the criminal activity. You should be far more wary of the schools that are hiding all the crimes because when you have that many kids from treacherous environments congregating at one locale you will have a lot of crime. Beware of the schools that are managing to hide the criminal activity.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, especially Yeshiva U & Brandise.

FWIW...

So in your opinion, how do these these types of kids strive and succeed?

This thread has taken a strange turn, where social conformity has somehow become related to some idiots robbing their weed dealer.

Apples and oranges

Advertisement
Back