JC Jackson arrested for armed robbery, T Valentine suspended

Advertisement
So Valentine has been there a year and a half and still isn't eligible? Remember when a certain coach of his said he could get in any school in the country?

I wish they would have came here but, hate to see these young men run afoul of the law and academically. Its like some AA young males lack the ability to adapt to new surroundings. They bring that ghetto, thug, inability to rationalize proper behavior to an institution of higher "learning". They don't have the ability to disassociate themselves from their idiot thug friends, change their appearance (to fit a professional/collegiate environment) or practice proper grammar. The primary problem is many of them don't self recognize these "disabilities" or accept it when someone tells them of their short comings.

Advertisement
JJackson looks like he set the neighborhood weed man up to jacked. Smh. His homeboy prob told him, "bruh just show me where the stash is, get me in there, and just leave. You won't get in trouble if we get caught." Oldest trick in the book and his country dumb a$$ feel for it. Good luck to the young man getting out of this one.

TValentine prob really bought the hype of the SEC schools and thought he didn't have to attend class. Just play football. Smh. Zero guidance for these two men.

If he had come to UM he would have had the same issues. Only difference is AG would be blamed...

JJackson looks like he set the neighborhood weed man up to jacked. Smh. His homeboy prob told him, "bruh just show me where the stash is, get me in there, and just leave. You won't get in trouble if we get caught." Oldest trick in the book and his country dumb a$$ feel for it. Good luck to the young man getting out of this one.

TValentine prob really bought the hype of the SEC schools and thought he didn't have to attend class. Just play football. Smh. Zero guidance for these two men.

You know it. Went down just like that!

Advertisement
The victim identified Jackson, who later would turn himself into Alachua County Sherriff's Office to face first-degree felony charges.

SMH.

79913-StopSnitchingTop.jpg

Most of these kids will always be the same no matter where they go
I agree... you can take the kid out of the street but you can never take the street out of the kid... but I still believe everyone deserves a second chance... sad thing with alot of the kids in the black community these kids go without guidance and direction they learn from the streets vicariously...

Advertisement
I agree... you can take the kid out of the street but you can never take the street out of the kid... but I still believe everyone deserves a second chance... sad thing with alot of the kids in the black community these kids go without guidance and direction they learn from the streets vicariously...

Agree, i hate seeing this happen, i hope he learns from this

Advertisement
I wish they would have came here but, hate to see these young men run afoul of the law and academically. Its like some AA young males lack the ability to adapt to new surroundings. They bring that ghetto, thug, inability to rationalize proper behavior to an institution of higher "learning". They don't have the ability to disassociate themselves from their idiot thug friends, change their appearance (to fit a professional/collegiate environment) or practice proper grammar. The primary problem is many of them don't self recognize these "disabilities" or accept it when someone tells them of their short comings.

I get your points, and mostly agree. However, once in a while these kids ARE the idiot thugs.

It always reminds me of when I was a somewhat "troubled" youth. My mom said I was hanging out with a bad crowd. Later she realized that I was the bad crowd.

man we need to stop blaming the streets for everything, this guy was at the university of Florida getting a free education everything paid for he messed it up for himself, i know some kids that made it out of some tough areas without one criminal record its all on the individual and im sure he saw what happened to his fellow gator Hernandez there's no excuse for setting guys up to get robbed.

Advertisement
Back