Jason Munoz Commits

Advertisement
Go to YouTube and put in: IUIC Wakanda to MtZion, go to around the 1 hour mark and watch until the end they will show STATUTES of Israelites black people ruling Rome in a book that you can buy compiled by HARVARD. These were our forefathers before they came here on slave ships. Its a fact the first slaves came from Spain and the last from Russia

This kid is a football player with a motor! Excellent rotation type player and will fit Diaz violent and aggressive schemes. Let’s just say he is a bigger Trent Harris!

Advertisement
You mean Johnny Cake an boiled fish with RED STRIPE or KALIC ?

GOCANES
thats for bahamians. That Kalik would be our other DT ..Denzel Daxon who just moved from there 2 years back. Our teams are usually loaded with Bahamians or Bahamian descendants...even down to the great Sean Taylor, Santana Moss brothers, etc.

Jamaicans and Bahamians get confused with alot. As both get visited the most..but the cultures differs alot...even the food

In my younger days dating my high school sweetheart her dad had a 45’ Striker yacht and I’ve been to Walkers Cay , Hope Towm , Marsh Harbour and many many more can’t remember enjoying Rum Punch , EPIC Conch fritters the mother land way and all those island 🌴 delicious comfort foods , driving on golf carts everywhere

Traveled islands every summer on a yacht than football 🏈 my teenage years we’re for the record books in fun

The Abacos

Advertisement
Lol at the Vlade Divac reference. That guy was one of the greatest floppers of all time, but the best to ever do it, is this guy...

View attachment 60336
View attachment 60339
View attachment 60340
I hate that europe brought this **** into the NBA, i remember when we played no one even called foul in the streets we just still played through it with no flops. Soccer kills me with this **** too its unwatchable as a sport already but the flopping makes it even worse.

thats for bahamians. That Kalik would be our other DT ..Denzel Daxon who just moved from there 2 years back. Our teams are usually loaded with Bahamians or Bahamian descendants...even down to the great Sean Taylor, Santana Moss brothers, etc.

Jamaicans and Bahamians get confused with alot. As both get visited the most..but the cultures differs alot...even the food

Straight from Crooked Island. 😎

First time I went to the Bahamas I flew Bahamasair and didn’t get in until about midnight. Because most places to eat were not open we stopped by one of those little “whole in the wall/side of the road” spots and I had Cracked conch for the first time. I can still taste it in my mouth it was so good. Guava duff? Not that impressed. Tongue Souse? Whew. Conch Salad? Mostly hype...LOL.

They always delay their flights but have the best pilots in the region. Ummm that late..yea you can stil grab food in Nassau at those type of spots..some of them stay open till about 5am.

You want good conchsalad my family got the best..they sell it in Miami as well on the weekend.

Phillip Dorsett's family owns a bahamian restaurant that had good food. He would be in their taking the orders lol

Advertisement
I’m supposed to go this summer for the first time too. My family are the Walkines and Moss’s.

Yea the Moss's are down there and Acklins. My fam is from Acklins..but we had some in crooked island which is only like 5mins away. My fam in crooked island are the Scavella's.

When you go you have to go get something to eat at Gibson's Restaurant. Thats where we ate for lunch. Good food.

Theres not much to do down there at all..but it was cool to actually see where my grandparents were from.

Not to cloud this up but my Cuban born wife says she is Hispanic not Latino. Aren’t Latinos Spanish speakers from from Latin America? Are Spaniards Latinos?

She is Latino. As in Latin American. Someone who speaks spanish from a non-latin country is a “Hispanic.” That would be someone who has a nationality of Spain. Which are generally caucasian folks.

Advertisement
They always delay their flights but have the best pilots in the region. Ummm that late..yea you can stil grab food in Nassau at those type of spots..some of them stay open till about 5am.

You want good conchsalad my family got the best..they sell it in Miami as well on the weekend.

Phillip Dorsett's family owns a bahamian restaurant that had good food. He would be in their taking the orders lol
Hunger pains setting in ....gotta try that traditional conchsalad, where in Miami is your Fams famous restaurant?

Yea the Moss's are down there and Acklins. My fam is from Acklins..but we had some in crooked island which is only like 5mins away. My fam in crooked island are the Scavella's.

When you go you have to go get something to eat at Gibson's Restaurant. Thats where we ate for lunch. Good food.

Theres not much to do down there at all..but it was cool to actually see where my grandparents were from.

10/4. My grandparents are from Crooked island as well. Small world bro.

And I played with a Scavella at Coral Reef. Stephen Scavella.

The film is alright. Has good quick hand technique.

If you don't offer kids who show out and impress during your team camp, then what is the point of the camp?

This is ironic coming from the same poster who thinks we should stop playing football if we don't up our blue chip ratio

Advertisement
Back