Jason Munoz Commits

No, it's not a great video. It's a disturbing attempt by a hate monger to mix facts with fictions to make White people (and, shockingly, Arabs) look like we're out to annihilate and enslave black people. At one point, the speaker says that the black people of America were building cities thousands of years "before the white people of Europe crawled out of their caves". At another, he said that blacks ruled over white Western Europe until 1492. So much hatred and wrong in those two statements I cannot believe you would post this on this board. Very sad.

An edomite would say that.

Advertisement
IMO, we take 6 DL:

DE: Bogle, Williams
DE/DT: Ingrham, Munoz
DT: Daxon, Holley (unless Davis or Fuller wants in)

This is exactly what I was thinking. Only change would be to add Summeral as someone they would take if he wanted in.

Last edited:
No, it's not a great video. It's a disturbing attempt by a hate monger to mix facts with fictions to make White people (and, shockingly, Arabs) look like we're out to annihilate and enslave black people. At one point, the speaker says that the black people of America were building cities thousands of years "before the white people of Europe crawled out of their caves"

(This is true ).

At another, he said that blacks ruled over white Western Europe until 1492.

This is also true but maybe you're think of black American ,No
People of the region was people of color

So much hatred and wrong in those two statements I cannot believe you would post this on this board. Very sad.

Come Grover you don't believe that African people was in the garden of Eve,( Adam and Eve) do you.....
or
African explorers all over the world before records was kept
Read up on the Moors ruling Spain for over 800 years (or watch 300 the movies that's a joke LOL)

Was Jesus Black ?

WE don't believe any of those things ,do we.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Chick is already maxed out at the NFL with NFL coaching good NFL coaching, u telling me this kid cant be better? If Chick was at a pro bowl level right now then your statement will be fact with major evidence

Munoz has 0 junior tape due to injury and Chick was a 5 star with production who also dominated the UA All American Game.

If you compare them as prospects at the same stage I just can't see how you would say Munoz has more potential. Chicks growth was stunted by Golden and Co. which make it even more impressive to me he's been able to stay in the league. I just think you're reaching.

But I do like this kid. He's got a lot of talent. Maybe I'm just acting bitter that Golden and his staff wasted a talent like Chick. Poor kid was willing to do anything asked of him for the U.. which meant hurting his own career.

Advertisement
Come Grover you don't believe that African people was in the garden of Eve,( Adam and Eve) do you.....
or
African explorers all over the world before records was kept
Read up on the Moors ruling Spain for over 800 years (or watch 300 the movies that's a joke LOL)

Was Jesus Black ?

WE don't believe any of those things ,do we.

Every “race” on earth comes from black people

Advertisement
Munoz has 0 junior tape due to injury and Chick was a 5 star with production who also dominated the UA All American Game.

If you compare them as prospects at the same stage I just can't see how you would say Munoz has more potential. Chicks growth was stunted by Golden and Co. which make it even more impressive to me he's been able to stay in the league. I just think you're reaching.

But I do like this kid. He's got a lot of talent. Maybe I'm just acting bitter that Golden and his staff wasted a talent like Chick. Poor kid was willing to do anything asked of him for the U.. which meant hurting his own career.
U do have a fair point but also UA games defensive lineman usually do well with the disadvantages of the OL in those games............I think this kid has major upside and its my opinion he can be special but of course at this stage Chick was more well known by recruiting gurus and well deserving of it.

He’s 276, 290-300 is only 14-24 pounds away. He’s actually perfect size or a tad bigger than most hs dt.
There is no way he is 276 unless he is holding a 25 pound plate when he steps on the scale. He wasnt even playing inside last season.

Advertisement
@gogeta4 and a few others might set you straight...

Bahamians tend to say “peas and rice”, while Jamaicans say “rice and peas”.
Bahamian beer Kalic, Jamaica Red Stripe
Bahamians breakfast Boiled fish Johnny cake, Jamaican breakfast ackee and salt fish - national dish.

I’m 60 , last time I was in Bahamas I was 17 and balling for Big III attention.

You guys spot on , I remember those EXACT things your saying .

Thank you brings back memories 👍

GOCANES

So does that mean Jade Silvera makes the cut? It's he latino or is there another ethnic group for Caribbean kids. Serious question.
He's Jamaican, his father is a well known Jamaican director who made the classic Shottas.

Spanish kids are usually tough as **** too. (if they play football and not futbol)
I've never had a soft chico on any of my teams.
I’ll vouch for Mexican futbol kids. If you’ve ever watched any of the Mexican National soccer team games they play very physical, not like those European guys who flop worse than Vlade Divac when they are touched.

I’ll vouch for Mexican futbol kids. If you’ve ever watched any of the Mexican National soccer team games they play very physical, not like those European guys who flop worse than Vlade Divac when they are touched.
Lol at the Vlade Divac reference. That guy was one of the greatest floppers of all time, but the best to ever do it, is this guy...

giphy (12).gif

IllustriousJampackedFlies.gif

images (1).jpeg

Advertisement
Back