Jason Blissett

Advertisement
He hasn't played since DeMatha. He's dealing with an injury.

lucky for him he committed to Miami otherwise he might not be a take for UM since Munoz was injured as a junior and now could have limited senior evaluation game videos. This is another prime example of why going to camps and securing a spot by committing early is important if your not a top 100 prospect.

Go Canes

Blissett could be an Olsen Pierre type on defense but I think his upside is greater on OL. He doesn't have amazing quickness but he's flexible, agile and aggressive with long arms and strong hands.

Blissett could be an Olsen Pierre type on defense but I think his upside is greater on OL. He doesn't have amazing quickness but he's flexible, agile and aggressive with long arms and strong hands.

Sometimes, I feel people dont know what the F*CK they are talking about.

Go check out his shuttle time and then come back to me about him not be so quick.

Advertisement
lucky for him he committed to Miami otherwise he might not be a take for UM since Munoz was injured as a junior and now could have limited senior evaluation game videos. This is another prime example of why going to camps and securing a spot by committing early is important if your not a top 100 prospect.

Go Canes

He is playing this week against Central.

Why play him in a game where you backups could win 40-0

He is playing this week against Central.

Why play him in a game where you backups could win 40-0

I understand the part about his HS Coach erring on the side of caution. However this young man as I mentioned if I am not mistaken missed the majority of his junior year and at STA is being overshadowed by other dlinemen on the team.

Munoz needs to get as much game film as possible as a senior, you never know what could happen between now and signing day. UM has a good relationship with STA currently.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he has offers from everyone in the SEC then why was he choosing between us and Minnesota?

Common sense
Because he couldn’t commit to any of those schools. Kid even said us and Minnesota were his finalists because we were the only ones really after him. People here will try to tell you otherwise. Use your common sense though, the kid said it himself lol.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 0851B1B8-0E9A-438F-9157-97F43D7C5CA4.png
    0851B1B8-0E9A-438F-9157-97F43D7C5CA4.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 159
Advertisement
Back