Jason Blissett

Advertisement
Ingraham is the elite recruit of the bunch. He has the upside of a "Miami DT."

Not sure what we're doing with Munoz but that is looking more and more questionable as he misses additional time.

Advertisement
You have to be creative to find them. Lane Kiffin just added 6-4 330 pound DT Noah Jefferson who is eligible to play this week. Kid was at USC then went Juco, signed with Ole Miss and released maybe grades. I think we need to look JUCO after this year.

wtf???

The way Kiffen recruits Last Chance U needs to come out there

What’s the deal with Munoz? Obviously under the radar but everyone was saying he’d have a great year and I’ve heard he’s been worked the first 3 weeks of the season.

its called homer vision
hes a 3 star for a reason and playing like one
nothing more nothing less
we need to finally recognize that there is not a huge national conspiracy to underrate our commits

How we looking for Tyler Davis? I know FSU was leading but they haven’t looked good at all, need to full push for him

Advertisement
Advertisement
its called homer vision
hes a 3 star for a reason and playing like one
nothing more nothing less
we need to finally recognize that there is not a huge national conspiracy to underrate our commits

Yup, Munoz did well at one camp. He was injured last year and is now injured this year. No reason we shouldn't go after someone better.

Oh stfu. We have a guy committed already with an offer from everybody and their mother in the SEC.

Lol at Holley having an offer from all the SEC big boys. His final two were Miami and..................................................mighty Minnesota

Advertisement
Lol at Holley having an offer from all the SEC big boys. His final two were Miami and..................................................mighty Minnesota
Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Tennessee, and South Carolina moved conferences? It seems like 2 of the big boys wanted him...

I’m cooking up L’s today. How many do you want?

If he has offers from everyone in the SEC then why was he choosing between us and Minnesota?
maybe they did the best job recruiting him. You don’t even know the reasons behind it.

Why would he take an unofficial to Ole Miss if they weren’t recruiting him?

Advertisement
Back