Jason Blissett

Advertisement
maybe they did the best job recruiting him. You don’t even know the reasons behind it.

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why would he take an unofficial to Ole Miss if they weren’t recruiting him? Anxiously waiting your answer. Nice job deleting part of the comment

Why wouldn’t he take an unofficial to South Carolina when Ole Miss offered the same week?

Yup, Munoz did well at one camp. He was injured last year and is now injured this year. No reason we shouldn't go after someone better.
If you are Coach Simpson you have to trust your evaluation. Simpson has seen him play a lot more than you or I have. Right now we can not praise or trash the kid because we haven't seen him, but the coaching staff has and they like what they see.

Why would he take an unofficial to Ole Miss if they weren’t recruiting him? Anxiously waiting your answer. Nice job deleting part of the comment

Didn't delete **** pal. Of course you think Ole Miss is a big boy SEC school. Many players take unofficial visits to a school without getting an offer from said school.

Sit this one out Jr.

Advertisement
Didn't delete **** pal. Of course you think Ole Miss is a big boy SEC school. Many players take unofficial visits to a school without getting an offer from said school.

Sit this one out Jr.
No, kids go to schools they have legit offers from. You think kids would waste money to see a school they didn’t offer them? If you do it explains why you still bag groceries at Sedano’s. Why wouldn’t he go to South Carolina if they offered the same week? Why would he unofficial at Tennessee?

I think you actually need to sit this one out...

@Canemang

Why would he unofficial at Tennessee and spend that money?

Why would he unofficial at Arkansas and spend that money?

Why would he unofficial at Auburn and spend that Money?

C’mon bro, your L’s are getting burnt...

Right, Minnesota just recruits better than those schools

:jordan:

You see folks this is what happens when somebody isn’t smart enough to bring back a competent rebuttal. Throw facts out the window and just assume they didn’t want him. Don’t worry! We’ll starting winning and he’ll just disappear just like last year.

Advertisement
If you are Coach Simpson you have to trust your evaluation. Simpson has seen him play a lot more than you or I have. Right now we can not praise or trash the kid because we haven't seen him, but the coaching staff has and they like what they see.
Im not comfortable taking a guy who’s on his second significant injury and had one decent year.

Go after Reshad Cheney who Bama is cooling on.

Make Ben Smiley a bigger priority.

Offer Keenan Hester from St. Petersburg.

Look at Latrell Jean from Lakeland.

I saw dumervil at the game.
He looks like a future stud. Does he like the canes?

Im not comfortable taking a guy who’s on his second significant injury and had one decent year.

He's gonna be back in a week or two. Calm down, let him play, then make a decision on him.

Advertisement

Chaney is one of Jadon Haselwood's closest friends... They play together on Cedar Grove HS team

He's gonna be back in a week or two. Calm down, let him play, then make a decision on him.
I’m telling you that foot is gonna bother him all season and he’s going to miss more games. I used to have that problem because I have flat feet.

Advertisement
I know...and he can play. I really don’t know why he doesn’t hold an offer.

IDK I was surfing through a Bama board the other day - not so sure they are looking to give him up anymore. I saw something he said in an interview referring to people writing him off 'because of one bad camp". I was wondering if that's where the possible cooling of Bama interest came from. He has certainly played really well so far this season....

I’m telling you that foot is gonna bother him all season and he’s going to miss more games. I used to have that problem because I have flat feet.
If it turns into a long term issue then we can reevaluate the situation but we need to calm down and let this play out for now

Advertisement
Back