Jason Blissett

JOE'CANE

Senior
Saw that we are favored to get this guy. How good is he? Is he really an upgrade over Daxon and Brown?

Advertisement
Definitely taller faster an more athletic. No one knows what better will be. We have an entire thread on Khalil Mack being a 2 star. But he definitely seems to have a higher floor.

Advertisement
I’m always cautiously optimistic about New York kids although his film looks good.

Maybe a more athletic D Jax.

I really hope Diaz adds some space eaters.

Advertisement
Who exactly are our targets at this point? Davis, Fuller, Ingraham?
Ingraham is hugely important. Maybe just as much as Nesta was last cycle. Davis seems Clemson’s or osu bound. Fuller might be even up for grabs because of fsu sucking

I’m always cautiously optimistic about New York kids although his film looks good.

Maybe a more athletic D Jax.

I really hope Diaz adds some space eaters.
D Jax is pretty darn athletic in his own right. Was a relatively skinny, former basketball player coming out of HS who bulked up significantly once he got into the S/C program. If Blissett turns out to be more athletic than D Jax then I would be ecstatic..

Advertisement
What’s the deal with Munoz? Obviously under the radar but everyone was saying he’d have a great year and I’ve heard he’s been worked the first 3 weeks of the season.

Advertisement
We need some real 300 pounders that can move

You have to be creative to find them. Lane Kiffin just added 6-4 330 pound DT Noah Jefferson who is eligible to play this week. Kid was at USC then went Juco, signed with Ole Miss and released maybe grades. I think we need to look JUCO after this year.

What’s the deal with Munoz? Obviously under the radar but everyone was saying he’d have a great year and I’ve heard he’s been worked the first 3 weeks of the season.
He hasn't played since DeMatha. He's dealing with an injury.

Advertisement
Back