Jarrid Williams part Tres

The coaches trusted him more then Campbell. Imagine how bad he would of been last year.
Yes and that’s last year. This year they trust Campbell which is why he started during spring and will most likely be starting this season. If Williams comes The only reason Zion gets meaningful playing time this year is if someone gets hurt and you better pray that doesn’t happen because turnstile Nelson will be back to his old tricks staying in his three point stance while the d end is already a rounding him sacking our QB and will be losing games and Diaz will be shown the door. The kid doesn’t belong here which is another indictment on the Last two offensive staffs lineman recruiting. Kid belonged at App state and that’s where he should have gone. He’ll be nothing but a depth player here behind Williams, walker and rivers.

Advertisement
The coaches trusted him more then Campbell. Imagine how bad he would of been last year.
Yea and they realized now they put there trust in the wrong player which is why Campbell is now starting in his spot now. Diaz isn’t about to bet his job on crouching paper tiger Zion! Lmao

Yes and that’s last year. This year they trust Campbell which is why he started during spring and will most likely be starting this season. If Williams comes The only reason Zion gets meaningful playing time this year is if someone gets hurt and you better pray that doesn’t happen because turnstile Nelson will be back to his old tricks staying in his three point stance while the d end is already a rounding him sacking our QB and will be losing games and Diaz will be shown the door. The kid doesn’t belong here which is another indictment on the Last two offensive staffs lineman recruiting. Kid belonged at App state and that’s where he should have gone. He’ll be nothing but a depth player here behind Williams, walker and rivers.
Campbell was trash last year and was a turnstile when he played OT... What makes you so confident he is so improved? He was even worse then Zion last year.

Campbell I agree with.

Zion while I'm not giving up on completely, I don't think he should start this season, IMO he needs a year to get stronger & just learn. Constantly forcing him out there isn't going to help him or us, I'm a big trial by fire guy, but he's been burned already, let him get a season under his belt to continue to develop & maturate before throwing him out there again.

We need veteran upperclassmen at OT for this season, 2021 & beyond open competition & let all the young guys get a shot, but this year, gotta have stability, the risk is far too great & there's too much riding on this season.
Better shirt Zion ***.

I really really really hope we somehow land Williams through this “blue shirt” route. But doesn’t it feel like we’re again getting a little too cute? Manny needs to stop wanting to be the smartest guy in the room and just run a solid program.

Advertisement
I really really really hope we somehow land Williams through this “blue shirt” route. But doesn’t it feel like we’re again getting a little too cute? Manny needs to stop wanting to be the smartest guy in the room and just run a solid program.
Poor guy is constantly out smarting himself.

The blue shirt route is the only possible way to get Williams. Not sure WTF you talking about getting two cute or Manny wanting to bee the smartest GuY inn the room.

Campbell was trash last year and was a turnstile when he played OT... What makes you so confident he is so improved? He was even worse then Zion last year.
Actually that’s not true. Zion gave up way more sacks and QB pressures. Actually I think Zion gave up the most sacks and pressures out of every power five lineman. I believe @Lance Roffers commented on how Zion would have been dead last in power five tackles.

Actually that’s not true. Zion gave up way more sacks and QB pressures. Actually I think Zion gave up the most sacks and pressures out of every power five lineman. I believe @Lance Roffers commented on how Zion would have been dead last in power five tackles.
That's because he started every game. Campbell was a backup and when he played he did worse. Through 7 Games Nelson graded better as a pass blocker then Campbell. I'm not sure about the last 6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back