Jarrid Williams part Tres

Advertisement
Only a dip**** OL

Barry was an assistant OL coach on an average-at best NFL team. Guy was basically one rung above Jon Richt. He hadn’t been a head OL coach since being apart of a failed regime in the MAC. He had no business being a position coach at Miami
Idk I remember reading an article that a player said he learned more from Berry in one summer then he did with seareles for years or something

All the reports out of spring from all our coaches was that Campbell looked the best at the tackle spot and no one was able to take his spot. If you don’t want to believe what was actually coming out of the coaches mouths then i don’t know what to tell you. Because going in the face of the reports coming from our coaches This spring is nothing but following your own agenda for Zion. But the film and what the coaches said this spring Doesnt match that agenda. And at the end of the year Campbell far out played Zion and it continued into spring. Don’t believe me then watch the film and check the grades as Campbell far out graded Zion who was the worst tackle in CFB last year according to the grades and Lance.
Screenshot_20200607-141247_Chrome.jpg
through October
Screenshot_20200607-141057_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200607-141104_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200607-141247_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hasn’t been announced yet, can’t expect part tres will last much longer than tomorrow.

I’m much more concerned about part
5 though. I haven’t seen anything that suggests they're even in pre-production.
Gotta admit, this was the most on topic Jarrid Williams thread in the series.

Hasn't completely derailed yet & people are still at least talking about OL's lol.

Advertisement
Someone has the number or email address to the plethora of gradschool admissions people on campus? Maybe we can expedite the process....

Both campbell and zion get an incomplete grade they never should have been out there. All that hate/shade yall throwing at zion.... but what abt bust city mark pope lol

Advertisement
What is really happening right now is that Williams wants to come to UM, but has not yet been admitted to grad school at UM. There is no announcement to make, because he is not going to sign an LOI or FAA. If he tells Baylor and F$U he is coming to UM, before he is even admitted, then those schools will use their ICs on other people (note that F$U is now in the mix for that highly rated JuCo DB, who was also just offered by Alabama).

So Williams will not "pick" UM until he is officially admitted to UM. In the meantime, he is hoping that Baylor and F$U will hold a spot for him. At some point, the make-or-break decision will need to be made. If Baylor is ready to give his spot away, and he is still not in at UM, he will most likely "pick" Baylor.
The above sure sounds feasible if not downright "likely".

Meanwhile, I got premium access to sicem365 to see the latest they were saying over there. There is some thought that Mama wants Jarrid to stay close to home, but easy to make that up and not really know anything. Meanwhile, I have even a newer reason to root against Baylor this year. When one guy wrote he thought Miami has the edge due to "bikinis and party" compared to Waco", one guy wrote "How about win a shiit ton of games and go to a bowl? Or don't?"...

...I can't wait for our 11 wins, and other good things, to rub that nonsense in his Bearclaw face".

Again, you haven't read ****e and you believe Manny's lies. Note what Manny said and what he didn't say. He never said we have 2020-2021 slots (because we don't). Still, there are ways (blueshirting or paying your own way, something Taulia balked at).

We gave Moise's slot to Walker.

We have no more 2020-2021 slots, otherwise we would sign Williams and get him into grad school immediately.

You can yap your mouth about "assumptions", and you can misinterpret Manny's words (yes, we have fewer than 85 under scholarship, but we have used all of our 25 IC slots), but you can't change reality.

What is really happening right now is that Williams wants to come to UM, but has not yet been admitted to grad school at UM. There is no announcement to make, because he is not going to sign an LOI or FAA. If he tells Baylor and F$U he is coming to UM, before he is even admitted, then those schools will use their ICs on other people (note that F$U is now in the mix for that highly rated JuCo DB, who was also just offered by Alabama).

So Williams will not "pick" UM until he is officially admitted to UM. In the meantime, he is hoping that Baylor and F$U will hold a spot for him. At some point, the make-or-break decision will need to be made. If Baylor is ready to give his spot away, and he is still not in at UM, he will most likely "pick" Baylor.

LOL !!
So now our head coach is a Liar, we should go by what’s written on a message board versus what Diaz says, but maybe Diaz isn’t really a liar if you carefully read what he did and didn’t say or maybe Diaz’ words are being misinterpreted, or maybe Williams might somehow pay his own way - $ 50,000 plus a year to play at UM, even though another player (with a multimillionaire brother) supposedly refused to do so (silly to even mention this last option).
Gimme a break.

You mention Moises slot supposedly being given to Walker but conveniently fail to address Asa Martin and the possibility that another spot opened up because of that situation (btw that was something I “read”).

You can keep repeating that we have no more 2020-2021 slots (the same thing people were saying and questioning when we first got involved with Williams and before we offered Walker) Either we do or we don’t. It’s that simple. The coaches, however. are the ones that know the answer to that.

Assuming Williams is going the blue shirt route, your comments about (1) there being no announcement to make because he’s not going to sign a LOI ..... and (2) Williams will not “pick” UM until he is officially admitted —- are Obvious and is just your repeating what I already wrote above (ie “......there is nothing for Williams to presently announce. He’d not only first have to get accepted into grad school, but UM couldn’t even offer him until until after the first day of fall camp. He could accept the offer and then announce his commitment).

You next engage in this analysis as to what might happen if Williams tells Baylor and FSU he is coming to UM before he he is even admitted.....Why would Williams ever do that? It makes zero sense to even suggest this.

As to your concerns about Baylor and FSU using their ICs on others, do you even know how many ICs each school has left? I doubt you do but let’s say each school offers someone else who accepts and they have no more ICs. If those schools truly want Williams and the interest is mutual they could just ask him to go through the same grad school / blue shirt process you believe UM is doing with him. Not really a concern (though it might be a problem if the deadline has passed to apply).

Advertisement
Back