Jarrid Williams, OT, Houston - in the portal (Radio Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly the problem. YOU think it's the "perfect destination" for Williams. And maybe it is, but that is YOUR opinion. Your narrow mind can't conceive of any other possibilities.

This whole thing comes down to Williams' opinion. And if you can't imagine the possibility that Williams may like certain things about Baylor (geography, Texas-area players, his former HS coach), then you will be shocked if/when he picks Baylor.

Every Miami fans wants Williams to pick UM. Every Miami fan is justifiably biased to think that UM is the best destination for him. But only some of us can be open-minded enough to realize that this may be a close call for Williams, he may like a lot of things about both UM and Baylor.

****, if we let Williams talk to YOU, he's definitely going to pick Baylor, because you think Baylor has the much better "football program". You think it's inarguable.
Because it is, I have already listed numerous reasons why. Now will he choose here? I dunno, only he does kid.

Now If you wanna follow me around that's flattering but let's not ruin a thread because you are bleeding more than your tampon can hold in it.

Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz you better start a third thread on Williams and lock this mothergrabber up because this is going to turn ugly.

673063EC-8800-4301-BCB2-159288436862.gif

Sorry man but it ain't no gift to constantly **** people off. You are on your own here. Cheers.

Read the thread, tell me where I was out of line or started the bickering?

Thanks, I eagerly await your reply MK

read the thread, tell me where I was out of line? thanks
No I don't want to. But judging from other people's comments, you ****ed off a lot of them off. Sometimes it's better to walk the **** away and move on with ****.

Advertisement
No I don't want to. But judging from other people's comments, you ****ed off a lot of them off. Sometimes it's better to walk the **** away and move on with ****.
I ****ed 2 of them off, other than that I have 50 "plus" reactions in it from other posters. And one came in just to chase me around. But yeah...…. let me walk away, makes sense.

The thing is, USC, Ole **** or any of these other schools that might be “better” fits aren’t recruiting him. It’s pretty much Miami, Baylor or an FSU long shot. Of those programs, Miami is probably his best choice. He’s immediately the starter at one tackle spot as soon as he suits up. Nelson and Campbell weren’t ready to play as freshmen and now we’re going to rush more freshmen out there to compete at tackle?

Make a wager that Kington and Chaney both do not RS, or do you just wanna keep running that trap?

You following me around now? Did I get your Hello Kitty panties that bunched up yesterday Karen??

Hey, Fluffer, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to GoCanes. Nobody has to "follow you around", you are just dragging your smelly ballsack across every thread.

You can't process complex thoughts. We have plenty of time to make redshirt decisions. Rok speculated on a possibility that we could RS all the freshmen, but obviously that decision can be reversed at any time by playing any of them in a fifth game.

But you are so invested in your hot-****e takes that you are "guaranteeing" redshirt decisions in May. Which is so on-brand for you. You can't possibly be patient and see how things play out. You can't possibly allow people to discuss the possibility that we finally have enough depth to NOT be forced into playing true freshmen. No, you INSIST that we will play every true freshman except TVD and the tight-end.

Thank god you are not a coach. Or, actually, anyone who has an impact on the lives of young men. You have actually advocated a position that we should be playing true freshmen out of Portal Fear, rather than making good decisions for their futures, like allowing them to gain weight and strength, learn the playbook, and practice against much tougher competition than they had in HS. You can't possibly fathom that such decisions might protect some of these kids from injury.

Sure, let's rush a 5-star RB like Lorenzo Lingard onto the field. How did that work out?

We all want Williams. We all think UM would be a good spot for Williams. But I won't be shocked if he picks Baylor. I hope he doesn't go to Rape West (and let's be honest, F$U is Rape East). After all, Baylor is the far better football program, it's not even debatable.

I ****ed 2 of them off, other than that I have 50 "plus" reactions in it from other posters. And one came in just to chase me around. But yeah...…. let me walk away, makes sense.
Relax now boss

Advertisement

Nobody is ****ed off at Fluffer#44. I'm at work, I'm cool as a cucumber. I can rebut his nonsense without raising my heartbeat or temperature.

I've tested him a few times, he's one of those guys who has to have the last word. Obsessively. When Inday shut down the other thread (the one where he yapped about whether VaTech/Boston College have "dominated" the Coastal), he had to start a new thread about it.

The guy is funny. Like a clown.

Nobody is ****ed off at Fluffer#44. I'm at work, I'm cool as a cucumber. I can rebut his nonsense without raising my heartbeat or temperature.

I've tested him a few times, he's one of those guys who has to have the last word. Obsessively. When Inday shut down the other thread (the one where he yapped about whether VaTech/Boston College have "dominated" the Coastal), he had to start a new thread about it.

The guy is funny. Like a clown.
My bad for getting involved. I'll stay out of it and get my *** home to enjoy an ice cold brew.

My bad for getting involved. I'll stay out of it and get my *** home to enjoy an ice cold brew.

Nah, you are always good MK. You saw how he reacted, you merely suggested "walk away" and he said it didn't make sense.

I just find it all amusing. He thinks he is "elite" at provoking people, but when people respond, he can't see straight.

Ice cold brew sounds good in any event.

Advertisement
Most of the intellectual battles on this board end up like a Francis Ngannou fight....A cerebrally destitute leper colony escapee poster who refers to the 4th Grade as "My Senior Year"... vs...an erudition assassin poster who has been researching and writing appellate briefs for 30 years....

Btw, RVA....congrats - I think - on your promotion/demotion (again, not sure) to Staff Member...

Post Francis Ngannou.gif

Most of the intellectual battles on this board end up like a Francis Ngannou fight....A cerebrally destitute leper colony escapee poster who refers to the 4th Grade as "My Senior Year"... vs...an erudition assassin poster who has been researching and writing appellate briefs for 30 years....

Btw, RVA....congrats - I think - on your promotion/demotion (again, not sure) to Staff Member...

.View attachment 117749
It’s a demotion. I’m now a servant in the House of Androol.

Advertisement
Dude thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and any opinion other than his own is 100% invalid and ridiculous. His reasoning for why Williams shouldn't come here is a depth chart that consists of two guys who were turnstiles last year and two guys who have not played a meaningful snap. I hope the guys from last year improve with Justice and experience and I hope Rivers and Walker live up to their star status, but if you are a senior coming in to a situation where everyone has a new coach/coordinator and the above is your competition, you have to like your odds. Plus, we need to get away from relying on true freshmen on the OL, especially as starters from the first game, and especially at the tackle spots.

I’m not the smartest guy in the room but I’m smart enough to understand there’s a difference between us thinking he’s a perfect fit and him thinking it.

You obviously can’t differentiate between the two.

Guys, Cortez Kennedy just died slightly more than three years ago, what are we arguing about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back