Jarren Williams will be QB 1.

Advertisement
We didn't "hear it here first" you read some Twitter post this morning and you're assuming he's gonna win the job and it's a lame attempt to hebtitutb

Let it play out

Also, I hope you Tate Martell lovers get out of your feelings when Jarren Williams is winning games for us.
easy folks, its like hes the second coming. part the red sea. practice aint real games. put the brakes on a little bit.

Advertisement
You heard it here first. The kid has the best intangibles. He is a QB nerd. He is the most heady. Really good feet. He throws the best ball. He is the most coachable. However, he is not perfect. We can win big with J15.
Not sure if you’re the first person to say it.......

Advertisement
The battle is going to come down to Perry, Williams and Martell.

One of them will get the nod against the Gator.

Idc who wins the job bc it’ll mean that person has gotten better and should crush the gators. But I think Tate will win the job

Advertisement
You heard it here first. The kid has the best intangibles. He is a QB nerd. He is the most heady. Really good feet. He throws the best ball. He is the most coachable. However, he is not perfect. We can win big with J15.
Agree. Tired of the inaccuate QB's Miami has had the past 15 plus years. As long as Jarren is mobile and he's more than that then he's the man.

Sometimes the guzzlers on here still amaze me. 3 days of spring ball and suddenly Martell is running scared in a G-string and Jarren is on the Heisman ballot. All because some OP is the "FIRST TO SAY IT". GTFOH with that BS. I don't really give 2 bowel movements who our starting QB is come 8/24. So long as the Richts aren't calling the plays. I trust this staff in their abilities to coach and select the best man for the job. If that man happens to be in a
G-string throwing wobbly bombs to JT, WGAF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back