Jarren Williams will be QB 1.

I don’t know man, I saw some of that QB1 and how they lived, they didn’t look filthy rich to me. Not even close.
I've never seen it. But I've met the family now and I've heard enough stories from brevin and see how the kid gets around. Maybe it's just bleeding through that ticket osu gave him and the stories are exaggerated. Certainly possible I suppose. During spring break I saw the kids crib in Vegas. Yup real estate is cheap there as **** but it's still a few million easy. Seriously doubt osu gave him any more than half a mill

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thought this quote by Diaz was an interesting counter to those who claimed that Diaz didn't think Williams was a likely starter based on what he saw last year, and that's why he brought in Tate. Sounds like he's quite high on Williams, and simply didn't feel he was ready as a true freshman last year (which is likely true given the lack of QB coaching he got to help him make the transition).

"It would be tough…we think Jarren has all the tools to be the guy, but it would have been unfair [last year] to throw him into that situation.”

I've never seen it. But I've met the family now and I've heard enough stories from brevin and see how the kid gets around. Maybe it's just bleeding through that ticket osu gave him and the stories are exaggerated. Certainly possible I suppose

I mean obviously I don’t know them, but looking at their house and where they lived, maybe some people are just misled. You can buy a lot of house in Las Vegas for not a whole lot of money, compared with other places. Just looked like a typical middle class house anyway, didn’t have outrageous vehicles. Just looked like a normal middle-class family to me

Advertisement
Back