Jarren Williams will be QB 1.

I heard on a podcast that some media people heard that Coach Enos has changed some of Tate's mechanics and hes struggling as of right now. They all seems to think he isnt comfortable and is thinking too much.

Advertisement
****, I didn't realize how short Tate is compared to the rest of the QBs 😮

I swear if a ball boy had a nice pass back to a coach some of you would crown him a gawd and demand a scholly offer

Advertisement
Hey, I have a 33.33 percent chance of being right. Light bulb goes off and a new thread is porsted.

Advertisement
So he couldn't beat out Malik Rosier last year, but he's gonna beat out 5-star transfer Tate Martel?

Yeah, ok buddy.

For the record, I want the best man to win. But I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Tate. They knew what they had and what they didn't have when they brought him here. Obviously they brought in a 5-star transfer because our existing quarterbacks weren't cutting it.

Advertisement
So Richt had a much better quarterback on the bench but he just didn't let him play because.....

Come on, man. You can't seriously believe this conspiracy theory crap. He didn't play because he wasn't the best QB, period.
Actually I do. Did you see how stubborn he was last year? He wouldn’t change his playbook and you’re allowed to play 4 games and redshirt and and with that, he wouldn’t allow Jarren play after the season/games were down in the *******.

So Richt had a much better quarterback on the bench but he just didn't let him play because.....

Come on, man. You can't seriously believe this conspiracy theory crap. He didn't play because he wasn't the best QB, period.
I have to lean this way. No way as bad as Richt was, did he let a top 10, 4* QB sit when he's trotting out a 2* baseball player. I don't buy it for a second that Jarren displayed better skills than Malik. Richt already showed he would start a freshman at Georgia and that he knows QBs. Add the fact that he didn't even let Jarren play in the 4 games to keep a redshirt and the only explanation is that he was a liability.
All that said, he has talent and was a true freshman and finally, has a modern day QB guru training him. Let's see what happens this year.

Actually I do. Did you see how stubborn he was last year? He wouldn’t change his playbook and you’re allowed to play 4 games and redshirt and and with that, he wouldn’t allow Jarren play after the season/games were down in the *******.

I suppose it’s possible, i just have trouble believing that any human being alive is that stupid. Who the **** would risk 4 million dollars a year like that?

Nah, I still think Jarren wasn’t better than Rosier. But I guesswe’ll find out eventually

Advertisement
I suppose it’s possible, i just have trouble believing that any human being alive is that stupid. Who the **** would risk 4 million dollars a year like that?

Nah, I still think Jarren wasn’t better than Rosier. But I guesswe’ll find out eventually
I mean Richt did just walk away from $20 million without trying to get a buyout.

Add to that I think when Jarren got frustrated and started to do less, exhibited some immature behavior, Richt didn't play him as a matter of principle. He mentioned many times about the younger guys needing to step up , show them they wanted it, etc. He wasn't giving him playing time as long he didn't show he was mature enough for it. All the suspensions he doled out were part of it. It became a no-win situation for both sides.

Jarren may not have known as much as Rosier, especially when it came to recognizing coverages, etc But neither was Perry. And we saw how that went...

****, I didn't realize how short Tate is compared to the rest of the QBs 😮View attachment 82326

Here was another short little *******. And, didn't a lot of folks say JW looked best and would win the competition last year? I'll take whoever emerges between the two - just don't see Perry learning a more complicated playbook when he couldn't learn a simpler one in two years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back