Jarren Williams will be QB 1.

Advertisement

Advertisement
LOL

It's all good. But there are some common denominators. With the last staff, we heard that Perry had a strong arm and that Jarren Williams throws a great ball. With this new staff, what are we hearing? Nkosi Perry has a strong arm and Jaron Williams throws a great ball. Also, Tate Martell throws a wobbly ball.... same thing that was said at Ohio State.

Now, I know some of you star gayzers want Tate Martell to start because of his high school accolades. That is nothing new. You you folks wanted Perry to start even though he wasn't mentally ready and he proved it over and over last season.

It's J15 time.....

Also, I hope you Tate Martell lovers get out of your feelings when Jarren Williams is winning games for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL

It's all good. But there are some common denominators. With the last staff, we heard that Perry had a strong arm and that Jarren Williams throws a great ball. With this new staff, what are we hearing? Nkosi Perry has a strong arm and Jaron Williams throws a great ball. Also, Tate Martell throws a wobbly ball.... same thing that was said at Ohio State.

Now, I know some of you star gayzers want Tate Martell to start because of his high school accolades. That is nothing new. You you folks wanted Perry to start even though he wasn't mentally ready and he proved it over and over last season.

It's J15 time.....
No that's not what was said at OSU. Martell has an insanely quick delivery with borderline perfect mechanics as far as throwing the ball. Something you can't teach.

You heard it here first. The kid has the best intangibles. He is a QB nerd. He is the most heady. Really good feet. He throws the best ball. He is the most coachable. However, he is not perfect. We can win big with J15.

Since you've been at all the practices, (including last year) can you start sneaking some video and upload some film and post it here so we can make our own assessments? Thanks.

You heard it here first. The kid has the best intangibles. He is a QB nerd. He is the most heady. Really good feet. He throws the best ball. He is the most coachable. However, he is not perfect. We can win big with J15.
3 days bud.....3 days

Advertisement
I think we have a significantly better QB situation now than we did a few months ago. For one, the cancer that was Jon Richt is gone, and these guys are actually going to get some real coaching. The offense is going to be modern and tuned to what our players can actually do. Overall, I think we can win with any three of our guys, but I can understand the N'Kosi fatigue that a lot of people in our fanbase have. I do think that it'll come down to a two-way competition between Jarren and Tate, but either way, we're in a way better place. A half decent QB would've gotten us to at least 9-3 last year, imagine what a good or great QB could do.

I said this almost a year ago, & said back then he might not be ready for LSU. I didn't think there was a chance we'd see subpar QB play all season without him getting a shot. Gave the old staff too much credit.

At this point, he's our best passer. Will that be enough to beat out Martell, who might - at this stage - have him edged out in other areas (running ability, pocket presence, leadership traits)? Or are we starting to see Jarren say "**** the bs. Hold my drink" & play up to his potential? If he does, look out.

Advertisement
Back