Jarren to Georgia?

Advertisement
Worst nightmare would be him going to GT and us having to play him. I mean, the kids a slouch but still, he would have revenge factor on us and it would probably work until proven wrong

Yall are gonna feel real silly. Wait till that boy gets a oline.
if that was his biggest issue, i’d agree. however, his lack of emotional maturity and off field discipline is what’s truly lacking. if he can grow past those two things we will all watch him thrive elsewhere. if not, he’ll be nothing more than every other kid with wasted talent. i wish him the best, not just a group of five to stem the pass rush.

This jw15 guy is delusional, this man said his only regret is not leading UM to a national championship, ROFL, how bout you lead us to victory 1st over F.i.u., duke and Louisianna Tech, how this man talking bout a national championship is comical, a 6 & 7 qb talking like that!

Advertisement
Worst nightmare would be him going to GT and us having to play him. I mean, the kids a slouch but still, he would have revenge factor on us and it would probably work until proven wrong

That would be unlikely. No one has ever lined up from Jarren and been intimidated. Even the kids in high school had his number. Not a winner.

The only thing wrong with Jarren at the FIU game was that he was hung over as fawk. The look he had was fear that if he didn't get to sit down he was going to puke his gutz out all over the field.

Advertisement
Savannah State. Pure guess but he’d be a good fit there.

Jalen Rivers and Chris Washington say hello. You also might wanna wait to see if a Oline grad transfer getz added.

Also, last I checked, QB is da most important position in football.

In the NFL, QB's the most important position by far. I've seen Bama win titles with average QBs. If you don't have an OL, you don't have **** in college.

Rivers is a good player, but hasn't even played one NFL snap. I don't even know the evaluation on Washington, so he could be a hidden gem or a bust for all we know. But are any of those two going to come in immediately and shore up this OL? We should've taken 2 grad transfers.

In the NFL, QB's the most important position by far. I've seen Bama win titles with average QBs. If you don't have an OL, you don't have **** in college.

Rivers is a good player, but hasn't even played one NFL snap. I don't even know the evaluation on Washington, so he could be a hidden gem or a bust for all we know. But are any of those two going to come in immediately and shore up this OL? We should've taken 2 grad transfers.
U aren't winning Natty's in today's game with average QB's unless they are mobile. Ask Georgia. Team full of all stars and didn't do anything with it. They, like us, finally got with the times and got someone who can run for a first down on 3 & 8.

Advertisement
Yall are gonna feel real silly. Wait till that boy gets a oline.

lol, at “ wait till he gets an oline”.

this is said about every QB.

we know Jarren has physical talent, we aren’t disputing that. Physical talent means nothing when you lack the mental maturity necessary to succeed. The jit lost to FIU, ive seen enough of him.
1579961102730.gif

U aren't winning Natty's in today's game with average QB's unless they are mobile. Ask Georgia. Team full of all stars and didn't do anything with it. They, like us, finally got with the times and got someone who can run for a first down on 3 & 8.
UGA also was the only top 10 team to not run the spread last year. Coley was the OC and a really ****** one. And let’s stop with that, UGA player Bama to OT in the natty two years ago.

Would Ga pay him like all others on their roster???? just curious... They don't need to drop a bag, but would get get put on payroll?

Advertisement
It’s always someone else’s fault with enablers.

Yup, this was the case with Kaaya as well. It was the OC, the OL, the defense, Dalvin Cook, the receivers, the day games, the distance to the locker room, etc, the excuses never end for those around here who make up their mind prematurely. The excuses for JW will continue to flow, these people will never change their mind no matter what.

The only thing wrong with Jarren at the FIU game was that he was hung over as fawk. The look he had was fear that if he didn't get to sit down he was going to puke his gutz out all over the field.

If this is true, I'd despise him even more. This dude was getting a free education at the University of Miami because he can sometimes throw a football, and he can't even take it serious enough to do the most basic shlt like not get wasted the night before a game.

Advertisement
Back