Jarren to Georgia?

On top of that, I just don't understand why he's still here belittling people. Narcissistic bloweded fish. He didn't cycle his anabolic steroids the right way.
Your obsession runs strong. Stalk much? Be sure to turn the flashing LED light off on your night goggles before you soil his begonias outside his kitchen window!!

Advertisement
Your obsession runs strong. Stalk much? Be sure to turn the flashing LED light off on your night goggles before you soil his begonias outside his kitchen window!!
Whatever. I sleep perfectly great at night. Thanks.

Last edited:
UGA is on hard times if they have to go for Jarren. Think a school like GT, Georgia State, App State or Georgia Southern is more likely.
Crazy to think because if you go back and watch the UF game I was convinced he had the goods. Should’ve walked off the winning QB after getting murdered all game too. But he’s a mental midget with a ton of arm talent

Note: the humor police always lacks humor
SuckButt is another one of my Wounded Warriors. The sad little guttersnipe follows me around trying to get my attention in various threads. Must be a miserable existence getting jealous over another guy on a message board.

Crazy to think because if you go back and watch the UF game I was convinced he had the goods. Should’ve walked off the winning QB after getting murdered all game too. But he’s a mental midget with a ton of arm talent
Only thing notable in the UF game I saw was the ability to absorb punishment from the Gator defense. I guess you could call that a positive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back