Jarren to Georgia?

Advertisement
LOL at penciling in Van ******* as the 2021 starter. If Suitcase quit because of that then he’s a bigger **** than I even imagined.
why are you taking an unnecessary shot at tvd? Also, are you that slow to not realize why he left? We brought in our starter and another qb to go along w Perry and Tate and Matoocha. He wasn’t gonna start next year and chances likely decrease after that. He wants to start.

why are you taking an unnecessary shot at tvd? Also, are you that slow to not realize why he left? We brought in our starter and another qb to go along w Perry and Tate and Matoocha. He wasn’t gonna start next year and chances likely decrease after that. He wants to start.
LOL at you calling me slow. Your next cogent argument on here will be your first.

Newsflash, bubby: Teams sign QBs every year. Anointing Van ******* the starter in 2021 just because we signed him is retarded. He might wind up starting, but it’s far from a lock. Any junior with experience and a shred of moxy takes that challenge on every day of the week.

LOL at you calling me slow. Your next cogent argument on here will be your first.

Newsflash, bubby: Teams sign QBs every year. Anointing Van ******* the starter in 2021 just because we signed him is retarded. He might wind up starting, but it’s far from a lock. Any junior with experience and a shred of moxy takes that challenge on every day of the week.
We get a new freshmen qb every year thats the savior and we always over hype them. Im on a show me basis now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1580170057471.png

Miami came out on top regarding this trade.
Depends on the needs. We needed a kicker so yes, but also from FIUs perspective they got a QB they would never have a chance of out of high school and they can just pick up another undervalued local kicker.

Pro tip to FIU: Order the extra long helmet for Jarren right now it’s not a stock size.

Did he get that putrid haircut to make it look like he’s running really fast?

Pro tip to FIU: Order the extra long helmet for Jarren right now it’s not a stock size.

I thought he was your QB at the start of the season. Including enos. ;)

Advertisement
Advertisement

he kind of looks like a Dragonball Z character with fetal alcohol syndrome

You are who you are, but why would you nickname an incoming recruit anything? Let alone anything your sorry *** wouldn't say to his face?
He's something else. Sitting behind a keyboard. That's him alright. He's the neighborhood bully. Like BOB Dylan sang. Just ignore his ****. He's no good. I crap bigger than him

UGA is on hard times if they have to go for Jarren. Think a school like GT, Georgia State, App State or Georgia Southern is more likely.

You are who you are, but why would you nickname an incoming recruit anything? Let alone anything your sorry *** wouldn't say to his face?
On top of that, I just don't understand why he's still here belittling people. Narcissistic bloweded fish. He didn't cycle his anabolic steroids the right way.

Advertisement
Back