Jarren to Georgia?

In the NFL, QB's the most important position by far. I've seen Bama win titles with average QBs. If you don't have an OL, you don't have **** in college.

Rivers is a good player, but hasn't even played one NFL snap. I don't even know the evaluation on Washington, so he could be a hidden gem or a bust for all we know. But are any of those two going to come in immediately and shore up this OL? We should've taken 2 grad transfers.
Not a single person on our roster has played even a single snap in the nfl. Whatchu talkin bout Willis.

Advertisement
My man Chise is on the money yet again. The look against FIU was alarming!
He looked like he didn’t want to be there, was scared to death, and had no clue. Total panic. Most likely from being completely unprepared.

We got guys talking about how we’ll be sorry when he goes somewhere and kills it. People have been waiting for him to kill it since he started HS. Now we’re to believe all he needs is a good OL? When you crap yourself against FIU and La Tech you’ve got much deeper issues than blaming your OL.

He looked like he didn’t want to be there, was scared to death, and had no clue. Total panic. Most likely from being completely unprepared.

We got guys talking about how we’ll be sorry when he goes somewhere and kills it. People have been waiting for him to kill it since he started HS. Now we’re to believe all he needs is a good OL? When you crap yourself against FIU and La Tech you’ve got much deeper issues than blaming your OL.
Chise is loaded with milk lik ( avatar) I’ll quote Gordon Solie ( NWA) HOF announcer “he gives no quarter and takes no quarter “ .

Yet a good heart , I can vouch for that myself.

I’d put my hand in the dirt next to @The Franchise on any D brother.

GOCANES

1579979507114.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bottom line, Jarren couldn't handle success, and failure.

He had what it took to win the job, but for whatever reason, He couldn't maintain and sustain the responsibilities that came with the job.

But let's be clear, a lot of that $h!t was on Enos.

Good luck at His next stop.

Advertisement
no. he had to leave CG bc he wouldn't play. he wanted to stay local to be with his gf

this is the most Jarren Williams decision imaginable.

Another example of how much of a mess our QB room was. Our former starting QB is more concerned with being around his girl than preparing himself for the NFL.

Advertisement
Someday he'll tell his grandkids how they'd better knuckle down and take school seriously because he could've had an NFL career and a degree from UM if only he'd been more focused on the future instead of wee and a girlfriend who left him 6 months after he transferred.

Advertisement
Back