Jarren to Georgia?

Advertisement
I agree. Told him since he was a freshman he was his biggest enemy. He failed himself just as much as the coaches did. But these individuals feel his reason for failure is HIS limitations.even as lil as he takes the game serious his talent is for real. Put a line in front of him and this is all a different discussion. Funniest part to that is the line isnt being addressed again this offseason either.

Yep. Upgraded at weak positions, except the most important - OLine.

Advertisement
Savannah State. Pure guess but he’d be a good fit there.
Yep. Upgraded at weak positions, except the most important - OLine.
Jalen Rivers and Chris Washington say hello. You also might wanna wait to see if a Oline grad transfer getz added.

Also, last I checked, QB is da most important position in football.

Advertisement
Savannah State. Pure guess but he’d be a good fit there.

Jalen Rivers and Chris Washington say hello. You also might wanna wait to see if a Oline grad transfer getz added.

Also, last I checked, QB is da most important position in football.
Plus getting the ball out faster and operating with a different tempo will help too. That does everything but hurt the oline play so that’s addressing somethings and we still might be in play for a transfer oT as you said

Yall are gonna feel real silly. Wait till that boy gets a oline.
I agree. Told him since he was a freshman he was his biggest enemy. He failed himself just as much as the coaches did. But these individuals feel his reason for failure is HIS limitations.even as lil as he takes the game serious his talent is for real. Put a line in front of him and this is all a different discussion. Funniest part to that is the line isnt being addressed again this offseason either.
So the oline wasn't his only short coming? I believe his big question is. can he defeat his own self? Hard *** task at his age....

Lots of ifs. Bottom line is losers are usually losers no matter what happens. Suitcase can’t spin it anywhere near the level Jeff George did. Jeff sucked everyone in with some of the best arm talent ever. But he was a loser and always lost in the end.

Suitcase has been a loser since he picked up a football. A guy with his arm talent in HS should have been able to carry teams on his back. Yet all he did was lose. Then once he got here he tossed his wet blanket on our locker room too.

Jeff George had unreal arm talent. People always wanted to take a flyer on him because of that shoulder and arm he had. He could slingshot the rock. Jarren doesn’t have that kind of arm talent. He does place the ball well. But you have to do all the other things that go along with being a quarterback

Advertisement
If Jarren Williams doesn't want to compete with a sr where even if he lost out he'd be the frontrunner to start the next season, then he'd be an absolute fool to go to Kentucky and compete with a kid like Gatewood who has the exact same amount of eligibility left as he does.

Advertisement
If Jarren Williams doesn't want to compete with a sr where even if he lost out he'd be the frontrunner to start the next season, then he'd be an absolute fool to go to Kentucky and compete with a kid like Gatewood who has the exact same amount of eligibility left as he does.
Suitcase Tour ain’t stopping in Kentucky because they don’t want a clown like that. He’ll wind up somewhere remote like a MAC team or somewhere where the HC is desperate, floundering, and stupid and is willing to take a shot on a talented midget-headed dope with no character to save his ****** job (enter Locksley).

Losers like Locksley just see talent and don’t understand you need more than that to win football games especially at the QB position.

Good lord Brock...

You gotta be a relative of his.
It’s always someone else’s fault with enablers. It can’t be that Suitcase has never been a winner and is an entitled **** raised poorly who thinks all he has to do is show up on game day and fck the other 6 days.

That kid gets a far away look in his eyes at times that I haven’t seen since Kirby Freeman was visibly trembling on the field.

I don’t see how a coach could have looked in his eyes during the FIU game and trotted him back out there. He looked like he wanted his mommy.

It’s always someone else’s fault with enablers. It can’t be that Suitcase has never been a winner and is an entitled **** raised poorly who thinks all he has to do is show up on game day and fck the other 6 days.

That kid gets a far away look in his eyes at times that I haven’t seen since Kirby Freeman was visibly trembling on the field.

I don’t see how a coach could have looked in his eyes during the FIU game and trotted him back out there. He looked like he wanted his mommy.
That's pure facts!

I'll never forget how he looked in that FIU game, he legitimately looked like he was having a nervous breakdown, it was the most bizarre shìt I seen in a long time from a UM QB. Every time he missed a throw they put the camera on his face & he looked completely mentally checked out & shook, like he was begging for them to pull him & Enox's stubborn *** wouldn't.

After that I was completely done with him. There's no excuse under the sun for a Miami QB to ever play that badly vs FIU, none. ****, even Perry beat FIU & he's just as much of an aloof fck up as Jarren lol.

Beating FIU shouldn't require an elite OL, or elite playmakers, or even a great playcaller, if you're a Miami QB that can't beat FIU you simply don't belong here. They were 0-30 vs P5 teams before that game, it makes perfect sense that the OC & OL coach got fired & the QB that lost that game wound up transferring, it's simply unaccetable to lose to them.

Enox was no doubt a shìt coach & play caller, but Jarren made his own bed, he wasn't committed to anything except doing what he wants to do. His time here at Miami ended the way it did because he made it that way, not Pastor Richt, not Lil Jon Richt, not Enox, Diaz, Lashlee, or anybody else, it was on him.

Advertisement
Back