Jarren to Georgia?

Advertisement
It wouldn't surprise me, considering they let Eason and Fields go in favor of starting Fromm.

In the right situation where he also gets right mentally Jarren could develop to be a very good qb, let’s be real. But it’s not a guarantee that happens so who knows:monkey-serious:
Lots of ifs. Bottom line is losers are usually losers no matter what happens. Suitcase can’t spin it anywhere near the level Jeff George did. Jeff sucked everyone in with some of the best arm talent ever. But he was a loser and always lost in the end.

Suitcase has been a loser since he picked up a football. A guy with his arm talent in HS should have been able to carry teams on his back. Yet all he did was lose. Then once he got here he tossed his wet blanket on our locker room too.

Advertisement
Do not see him as QB1 at a P5 school. His leadership, work ethic, maturity and football IQ are highly suspect.
Saw him in HS. Posted several times that he was a bit overrated. His HS HC is an excellent salesman. Not saying JW wasn't good in HS, but didn't see him as a QB that could lead us to the promised Land. Pretty sure Enos was also a big issue.

I will PM you his number.

:)
anigif_sub-buzz-29137-1528986842-1.gif

Advertisement
That tweet by Fornelli is a 100% in a joking manner. That's his type of humor if you listen to his podcast with Barton Simmons and Chip Patterson.

Advertisement
I can’t believe UGA would take this bum. That kid couldn’t cut it in the awful Coastal. No way a legit contender has him leading their program.

Lets not make it seem like Jarren hasn’t given plenty reason for angst towards him amongst Canes fans. Everything can’t be the coaches fault, especially for someone who was given plenty opportunity and barely took it serious
I agree. Told him since he was a freshman he was his biggest enemy. He failed himself just as much as the coaches did. But these individuals feel his reason for failure is HIS limitations.even as lil as he takes the game serious his talent is for real. Put a line in front of him and this is all a different discussion. Funniest part to that is the line isnt being addressed again this offseason either.

Advertisement
I agree. Told him since he was a freshman he was his biggest enemy. He failed himself just as much as the coaches did. But these individuals feel his reason for failure is HIS limitations.even as lil as he takes the game serious his talent is for real. Put a line in front of him and this is all a different discussion. Funniest part to that is the line isnt being addressed again this offseason either.
How much will the scheme change help?

He might have had a better work ethic if he was confident that he'd get out of it what he put into it.

Dude loves smoking ever since he landed on campus. Got busted quickly and then continued to keep doing it. That’s the bigger issue with his focus, and your statement is exactly why he’s not a dog and will always be just a little above good. Dogs turn it on and fight no mater what, all the great ones do, kid is not great and will never be until he grows up, kids or controls his bad habits and puts work in.

Just because kid posts a quick Instagram photo of working out at IPF doesn’t mean he’s doing nothing more than playing catch

Lets not make it seem like Jarren hasn’t given plenty reason for angst towards him amongst Canes fans. Everything can’t be the coaches fault, especially for someone who was given plenty opportunity and barely took it serious

JW did SO much wrong here, there is no way that I thought he could lead us in 2020 season and beyond.

But...his arm talent is such that a team with a very good offensive line could be his platform for an excellent college career and NFL career.

Our 2019 offensive line coupled with his slow mental processing capability, made him a deer in headlights. His high ego and low tenacity made the combination untenable.

That said, I won't be surprised if he becomes a quality NFL'er

Advertisement
Back