James Williams question

Advertisement
No knowledge at all about this recruitment in particular but the only thing I can say is that the whole notion of someone like smart or saban or dabo or any head coach at a major program that recruits well, purposely pushing kids to ‘play’ another school with the recruiting game.... that ain’t how it works lol... These dudes ALL hate that part of the game and would rather lock a kid in 100%. They don’t have time nor do they think like that. Smart would’ve much rather had the kid commit today than putting out a top two to later ‘play’ Miami
It absolutely happens down here. The optics of kids hanging on to Miami till nsd and leaving that hat on the table is way more powerful than a kid like Brooks not even thinking about miami and pulling the trigger early. Look at avantae and his nsd surprise. That sht was a punch in the huevos for UF.
That has 1000% more of an impact on perception than if he would a stayed commited to us.

Here's a statistical oddity that we should be pushing with Williams. With all these great defenses that Georgia has had under Smart, they haven't had a safety drafted since 2013 (Shawn Williams). 7 drafts, are you kidding me?

I'd be insinuating to Williams that all those Bama DB's, that Kirby is likely trying to claim, were really Saban's doing as he was well know to take a hands on approach with the DB's.

In that time we've had Bush, Jenkins, Colbert, Redwine, Johnson drafted and Carter stick as a UDFA. Banda can sell his hand in all of those guys being here under his watch, except Bush.

**** even CB drafting, we've had Elder and Jackson drafted since Manny brought his D compared to just Deandre Baker for them.
I'd be starting the narrative that Georgia doesn't produce DB's. Sell that the bag money is short money if you're a DB going to Georgia.

Last edited:
It absolutely happens down here. The optics of kids hanging on to Miami till nsd and leaving that hat on the table is way more powerful than a kid like Brooks not even thinking about miami and pulling the trigger early. Look at avantae and his nsd surprise. That sht was a punch in the huevos for UF.
That has 1000% more of an impact on perception than if he would a stayed commited to us.
I deal with these guys man, like daily. Coaching 2 kids right now with UGA offers. We as fans think of that perspective but I honestly don’t think they’re thinking it through THAT DEEP. These are some pretty busy dudes man. I understand your point, trust me I do.... but I’m telling you, this stuff isn’t orchestrated by head coaches.

Advertisement
It’s from a uga fan who said Miami was in the top 2 hours ago earlier in the day and said don’t sleep on Miami in the recruitment. Just my opinion but it seems like he knows somethings

yea. interesting board name, too. I feel like I've seen it before.

Got some salty Dawgs...

"For some strange reason, Miami is getting a lot of pull from the local guys this year. Getting Avantae was big for them last year. I say strange cause they had a horrible season last year and kids were dropping. Getting Lashlee was big for them but I agree with SmoovEth that Ed Reed was HUGE, That speaks volumes to kids down there. The jury is still out on their Head Coach but Reed has instant cred with the kids down there. I don’t think Williams commits to them but they have some big momentum with kids in that class.
The Palmetto kids are starting to turn to them now as well which will hurt UF.
A good Miami is great for UGA cause it keeps those stud kids from going to UF or BAMA. Kirby will still pull several from there though."

"Kirby can’t take his foot off the gas on James ! Miami was his first love and Reed has brought that swagger back for the local guys ! This is going to NSD I’m telling you that right now, Garcia is going to be committed there within a couple weeks and the skill positions will start flocking there. UF isn’t doing themselves any favors rn ! Miami coaches are hustling on the trail and I’ve heard that first hand ! Kirby needs to work very hard from now until NSD to get James"

These dudes sound like they seen a ghost lmfao
Gettin real spooky out here.. just wait on the season all these mfs gna feel this heat
We comin byke and they aint ready 💀

Local SoFla kids can now begin securing their immediate financial futures and play college ball where they really want to play.....that NIL is about to pay MAJOR dividends for our program....

Advertisement
Uga fan being spooked by the Ed Reed hire is good to see. I mean go to UGA or go to Miami make money legally and get access to one of the greatest safety's to ever step on a football field🤔 Seems like a no brainer but Money talks.
If I'm Manny I'd talk Reed into being a full time on field coach & replace Patke with him.

There's not a DB in the country we couldn't get with Reed & Banda on the trail.

Advertisement
Georgia 247 podcast says he's not hearing anything other then Williams is going to GA

1592537366226.gif

It’s a cult. Can’t tell me otherwise. You should see these trust fund turds in boat shoes every Saturday yelling “SEC SEC SEC”.
They dont root for there teams they just root for the flag man, weird *** **** to me. I was telling his son the U without NCAA shackles would run wild on CFB. He didnt know UMs history but I sure did tell his *** and he was intrigued, I pitched some Saban **** kid was about to throw in the towel on the Vols and sign right there. I have turned people into Miami fans man foreal true story

Advertisement
If I'm Manny I'd talk Reed into being a full time on field coach & replace Patke with him.

There's not a DB in the country we couldn't get with Reed & Banda on the trail.
Banda takes hella heat but he must be real good with kids cause they genuinely like that dude........he has to bne a real good people person. **** hes better then u know who but thats not hard

It’s crazy how we all here are sucking up to Banda when a hear show we (myself included) were saying he was a lame duck bartender. Well maybe not everyone but definitely me. Ok maybe just me

Advertisement
Back