James Williams question

Advertisement
461075B8-DDDC-4900-B187-C78C021E7DD0.gif

Fellas, the only ones sighing relief here is the UGA staff because now they know they have this in the bag..

Advertisement
Yes Jawja has been selling him on being the next Sean Taylor and heā€™s eating it up. Why not be the next Sean Taylor at.....the school Sean Taylor played at? I have no idea lol but I agree, tell him whatever he wants to hear. Like Sean Taylor, he is such a freak athlete that heā€™ll dominate at any position he plays. I just think his ball skills are too good to not be a weapon on offense.
Any school other than Miami telling him he is the next Sean Taylor. He should laugh at them. How can they sell you on that? When they have never had a Sean Taylor. I think Ed Reed who played with ST seals the deal on him.

George Pickens
Tyson Campbell
Tyrique Stevenson

Remember them?? Yeah add James Williams to this list. People like @The Franchise tell you every year... same with @Dwinstitles .... learn from the past. Be glad we getting a monster in Kam Kinchens... zero drama and a dude who wants to be a Cane and don't give these posers the attention they want just so that they can laugh at you on their way to the KKK bank.
Pickens... a super late Hail Mary recruit who i never thought we would land

and two kids that got recruited by the worst recruiter on the staff....

****, I could smell you allā€™s pussies before I even opened this thread.

Iā€™m just glad yā€™all scary asses arenā€™t anywhere near our recruiting department bc if so youā€™d give up on any recruit that mentioned UGA or Bama.

Itā€™d be great if he came here but if not then ok, we will go sign another big time S. But what Iā€™m not going to do is sit on here crying like a scared ***** bc a player put us in his top 2.

Iā€™d be ashamed to type the shĆ­t Iā€™ve seen on here tonight if I was yā€™all. Big time recruit puts us in his top 2 and here is our fanbase cowering in fear on a message board. Soft as cotton.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nah I ain't biting. I'm not giving this any attention until it's time to commit. Banda, DVD, and Reed deserve a lot of credit though.

Pickens... a super late Hail Mary recruit who i never thought we would land

and two kids that got recruited by the worst recruiter on the staff....

Cmon man worst recruiter? Rumph gets a bit more credit than that. I kno most this site hate him and i definitely have my doubts but hes shown up clutch a couple times. Our cb room isnt the ā€œworstā€

Advertisement
Cmon man worst recruiter? Rumph gets a bit more credit than that. I kno most this site hate him and i definitely have my doubts but hes shown up clutch a couple times. Our cb room isnt the ā€œworstā€
Itā€™s not the worst because the man is one of the better COACHES on the team stilll....

I agree he has shown a knack for escaping complete failure by late minute out of right field commitments but that first season with two kids from the very high school he had just coached at and touted up the ranks to jettison him was flat out embarrassing

Itā€™s not the worst because the man is one of the better COACHES on the team stilll....

I agree he has shown a knack for escaping complete failure by late minute out of right field commitments but that first season with two kids from the very high school he had just coached at and touted up the ranks to jettison him was flat out embarrassing
Doesnā€™t look like weā€™re missing out on Tyson Campbell thus far.

Advertisement
Got some salty Dawgs...

"For some strange reason, Miami is getting a lot of pull from the local guys this year. Getting Avantae was big for them last year. I say strange cause they had a horrible season last year and kids were dropping. Getting Lashlee was big for them but I agree with SmoovEth that Ed Reed was HUGE, That speaks volumes to kids down there. The jury is still out on their Head Coach but Reed has instant cred with the kids down there. I donā€™t think Williams commits to them but they have some big momentum with kids in that class.
The Palmetto kids are starting to turn to them now as well which will hurt UF.
A good Miami is great for UGA cause it keeps those stud kids from going to UF or BAMA. Kirby will still pull several from there though."

"Kirby canā€™t take his foot off the gas on James ! Miami was his first love and Reed has brought that swagger back for the local guys ! This is going to NSD Iā€™m telling you that right now, Garcia is going to be committed there within a couple weeks and the skill positions will start flocking there. UF isnā€™t doing themselves any favors rn ! Miami coaches are hustling on the trail and Iā€™ve heard that first hand ! Kirby needs to work very hard from now until NSD to get James"
Its funny to see them act like they're out hustling and not just writing checks

GTFOH with that. We were Kinghton's third choice. He WANTED to go to Clemson and would not even look at us but he was not a take for them. He the. chose FSU and it took Willie getting fired for the door to truly open.

Recruiting is very fluid. These are teenagers. Miami was nowhere on Knighton's radar for a long time. He was committed to Oklahoma. Decomitted. Was feeling Clemson but once Bowman committed he lost his spot. Then he liked FSU after a really good visit. Then even before Willie got fired he was swaying away from FSU. He was very close to committing to Ohio State. It ultimately ended up being a OSU/UM battle but fortunately for us he had a lot of pro-Miami people by his side. (just like James Williams does)

Advertisement
Back