James Williams question

Advertisement
3 immediate thoughts when I saw his top 2:

-COVID-19 is saving our asses this year
-Banda is a good recruiter
-If this season flops, God save us
Covid 19 might even save our assess against bama next year. If the season is cut short some dudes might not want to leave for the draft. Well go in game one with upper classmen All over the field and a bunch of stud younger dudes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe I’m being naive, but I don’t see it like that.

This is a kid who has switched schools four times in four years. It would shock me if this one is a smooth ride for UGA, even with the payments.

If Miami wins and continues to build the relationship, they have a chance. Banda landed Avantae without even winning.
I assume you may not be able to kind go into too much detail, but how do these payments work? I assume its not the old school cash filled duffel bag. They want something a little less traceable? Maybe they send him some bitcoin or something. Curious how it works nowadays?

Advertisement
There’s no such thing as a sure bet in recruiting, happens every year. For the ppl excited about this news be excited. Others who try to keep fans “down to earth” feel free to skip over the thread.

For those same ppl who know for sure he isn’t coming y’all sure do stay on the thread lurkin about em. BTW These are also the same ppl who would start a angry mob thread on our coaches not recruiting these same “local studs.”

iono, as y’all can tell I been here for awhile, don’t post much but just know this, it ain’t hard to call a 50/50 prediction. Somebody’s gonna be wrong

I'm gonna tell yall who's slept on in the recruiting department.

DVD.

ummmm been telling these ppl my boy comes thru.

-DVD will be key on this one right here, as well as us winning and showing fire.

Looks like everything ive said about his recruitment from the get go is coming through. And you know @Coach Macho the deal with this recruitment as well

Advertisement
****, I could smell you all’s pussies before I even opened this thread.

I’m just glad y’all scary asses aren’t anywhere near our recruiting department bc if so you’d give up on any recruit that mentioned UGA or Bama.

It’d be great if he came here but if not then ok, we will go sign another big time S. But what I’m not going to do is sit on here crying like a scared ***** bc a player put us in his top 2.

I’d be ashamed to type the shít I’ve seen on here tonight if I was y’all. Big time recruit puts us in his top 2 and here is our fanbase cowering in fear on a message board. Soft as cotton.

id like to delete my post and just piggy back off this one, cause this the one, right here.

Same poster as above on the UGA board:

If Miami has a solid season (10 wins) I got him and Taylor heading there. Garcia’s about to flip. Canes are gonna be rolling if they can put together a solid season. Ed Reed hire was huge and honestly a huge reason they are in his top 2 right now.
I like this guy. He hates UF enough to be a low key UM fan. 😈

Advertisement
Back