James Williams question

Advertisement
He really wants to play safety apparently, but I think you're right, I think once he gets a bit older and puts on more size naturally, OLB or just a general defensive athlete is wear he'll thrive
My advice would be show your versatility and be open to suggestions. Rosseau played WR and Safety in HS, switched to DE and is now on the verge of being a 1st rounder.

I think Dmoney said it that he is impressionable and has been at 4 different HS in 4 years...

I saw some people saying he put UM in it because Kirby wants to troll us or he wants to up his price. 2 things, why TF would Kirby give 2 ****s about us? I get maybe building suspense but why not just let a id commit if he wants, also if you are trying to up a bag, put in Texas AM, or Bama to get UGA boosters sweating a lil, not UM.

With that said, this is also the kid that didn't have us in a top 3 a few weeks back, now we are in a top 2? TIFWIW but you can't stop recruiting him so just shoot your shot.

Advertisement
****, I could smell you all’s pussies before I even opened this thread.

I’m just glad y’all scary asses aren’t anywhere near our recruiting department bc if so you’d give up on any recruit that mentioned UGA or Bama.

It’d be great if he came here but if not then ok, we will go sign another big time S. But what I’m not going to do is sit on here crying like a scared ***** bc a player put us in his top 2.

I’d be ashamed to type the shít I’ve seen on here tonight if I was y’all. Big time recruit puts us in his top 2 and here is our fanbase cowering in fear on a message board. Soft as cotton.

Kudos to you Cane bro. I didn't know WTF I had walked into! Cane fans mad at a 5* local recruit for putting us in his top 2?? Really?? For a minute there I thought some of these characters were going to jump in his comments and order him to take us out of his top 2 and replace us with Bama or Clemson. Some of you have really lost your minds. Seriously.

1. Ed Reed as your mentor
2. Play at home.
3. Make money of your name in the state of Florida.
4. Play alongside a savage in Avantae.
5. Miami vs Athens.

I don’t know what else this kid need. Besides, Miami has more safeties in the league than UGA to add on to that.
We need to WIN

Advertisement
this is exactly like Rique
If we won out (like we should have) after that LSU loss, who knows what would have happened. Not just with Stevenson, but other big time recruits as well. We had all the momentum after that FSU comeback. Then we lost 4 in a row....

Banda is what we keep saying Rumph will be. He’s has a track record in the nfl now and is starting to recruit better a la Avantae. We keep saying Rumph just needs his guys to get drafted and then he will recruit better but he had an extremely good athlete in mike jack and he was drafted 6th round and bandy wasn’t picked (which isn’t all Rumphs fault but nonetheless). The Banda slander is dying down for a reason

Can we make a site rule that there will be no more williams threads if we are not in his top 2?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Banda is what we keep saying Rumph will be. He’s has a track record in the nfl now and is starting to recruit better a la Avantae. We keep saying Rumph just needs his guys to get drafted and then he will recruit better but he had an extremely good athlete in mike jack and he was drafted 6th round and bandy wasn’t picked (which isn’t all Rumphs fault but nonetheless). The Banda slander is dying down for a reason
Give appropriate credit where it’s due, yes banda overall does a good job recruiting and connecting with kids. But dvd and cooney help with recruiting some of these kids and I’m sure ed Reed is paying dividends having his presence there as well. Mike Jack was drafted 5th round but if you look at the last 4 draft classes we have only had 2 players drafted in the top 3 rounds Chad Thomas and Njoku. So you pointing that out is utterly ridiculous. Redwine was also a premium athlete like mike jack and he went mid 4th Round

Advertisement
3 immediate thoughts when I saw his top 2:

-COVID-19 is saving our asses this year
-Banda is a good recruiter
-If this season flops, God save us

3 even more immediate thoughts when I saw your 3 immediate thoughts:

- Shark season is coming early this year
- Band-a is in someone’s future
- If your posting continues to flop, God help you

3 immediate thoughts when I saw his top 2:

-COVID-19 is saving our asses this year
-Banda is a good recruiter
-If this season flops, God save us
Great point. Obviously COVID-19 is awful but I think it’s really helped us (and is going to continue to help us) in recruiting.

Advertisement
Back