James Williams question

Advertisement
1. Ed Reed as your mentor
2. Play at home.
3. Make money of your name in the state of Florida.
4. Play alongside a savage in Avantae.
5. Miami vs Athens.

I don’t know what else this kid need. Besides, Miami has more safeties in the league than UGA to add on to that.
I really think that’s the biggest selling point for us now that changed our recruiting. U can make “real”money Here legally. Williams can build a way bigger brand in Miami then Athens same goes for Lenard Taylor

Would love for him to commit to Miami just to see all the negative nancies here eat crow.
Grown *** men acting like cry babies because of a college decision from a teenager might not go their way.
Who’s crying? Lol it’s called looking at our past. Off course everyone would love to eat crow on this. Until we finally win an elite battle this won’t change. When was the last time we got a 5 star elite player that beat a top school for again! I’ll wait. Wake up!

Advertisement
Y’all crying he put us in his top 2 ????? Lolololol man look at the class we pulled in going 6-7 ... Miami wins the costal and plays decent. Against clemson and wins NY6 bowl game . Things gonna get scary round here

Exactly. If Manny can just figure out how to step his game up to the "not a complete effing disaster" level, there aren't any limits to where this thing can go quickly.

Advertisement
****, I could smell you all’s pussies before I even opened this thread.

I’m just glad y’all scary asses aren’t anywhere near our recruiting department bc if so you’d give up on any recruit that mentioned UGA or Bama.

It’d be great if he came here but if not then ok, we will go sign another big time S. But what I’m not going to do is sit on here crying like a scared ***** bc a player put us in his top 2.

I’d be ashamed to type the shít I’ve seen on here tonight if I was y’all. Big time recruit puts us in his top 2 and here is our fanbase cowering in fear on a message board. Soft as cotton.

I like this dude....tell me what I want to hear bro....CANE LOCK!!!!!!!!

Kirby Smart has a whole resume of Bama defenders he can point too. Yeah, those players weren't wearing UGA jerseys but lets not pretend he can't claim them. Just like we're already talking about the two WRs Likens got drafted in the last two first rounds.
SABAN PERSONALLY COACHED THE DB’S.

Kirby Smart has a whole resume of Bama defenders he can point too. Yeah, those players weren't wearing UGA jerseys but lets not pretend he can't claim them. Just like we're already talking about the two WRs Likens got drafted in the last two first rounds.

There's always negative recruiting. Banda/Diaz has been at Miami just as long as Smart has been at UGA. Pretty easily actually...
Miami from 2009-2016 had 1 safety drafted. In the 4 years following (since Banda/Diaz has been here) we've gotten 3 drafted (4 if we're counting Colbert).
Georgia from 2009-2016 had 2 safeties drafted. In the 4 years following ( since Kirby has been there) they've gotten 0 drafted.

Advertisement
wouldn't you like to know what Stevenson has told him? Wonder if he told him he hated it there for awhile? What it is really like.....
I wonder if that guy on the UGA board, saying Miami is a real threat, knows Stevenson and that’s where he’s getting his information from???

Banda takes hella heat but he must be real good with kids cause they genuinely like that dude........he has to bne a real good people person. **** hes better then u know who but thats not hard

If you hear Banda talk in interviews you can kinda see why he’d be a good recruiter... He’s real but genuine at the same time.. i know we all joke about the Bartender ****, but he can communicate effectively with all different kinds of people...

Advertisement
Definitely had written him off in my head. They lose nothing by recruiting him until the end. We’re looking good at Safety with Kam’s commitment coming up too.

Simmons out of HS was a ATH played both sides and a lot of his tape was on O, Thats where He get his ball skills and instincts from..as far as him being compared to Williams, it’s a lazy comp imo..Simmons was like 6’3 205 out of HS..Williams is everybit of 6’5 220 plus..it’s a lil bit naive imo to think he wont be in the 235-240 range..the only safety to play at that size was cam chancellor..but cam wasn’t james size out HS either..it’s gunna be interesting to see how he’s used on the next leebe that’s for sure.
Got **** he’s 6’5 ? Sheesh

He’s not a striker, he’s not a LB, he’s not a safety. He’s a weapon. You scheme ways to best utilize a weapon. If they were smart they would make him a box safety that acts as a 4th backer or use him as their the 3rd “backer” when in a pass coverage set and use him to coverage tight ends. That doesn’t have a position because it’s usually played by multiple people at multiple positions. Essentially a hybrid safety instead of a hybrid LB like Striker and line him up all over the field in Isaiah Simmons-esque mold BUT lean towards more coverage responsibilities.
True story. Forget pitching a position or sell him on being a "Safety" who is moved all over the field. This kid can do it all. If we're going to go down, then let's go down swinging.

Advertisement
Back