James Williams question

You think smart gives a **** about a 6-7 ACC school enough to troll them?
We are in his Top 2 because he grew up a Miami fan and we are the hometown school

Why the **** would he put us in the top 2 instead of Alabama, Tennessee, etc to drive up his bag

I do think Smart and every other school has some interest in clowning us if they can. They have to make the kids in SFL feel like we are a joke of a program. The don’t want kids to stay home and put on for the U. No SFL kids, no ships

Advertisement
I do think Smart and every other school has some interest in clowning us if they can. They have to make the kids in SFL feel like we are a joke of a program. The don’t want kids to stay home and put on for the U. No SFL kids, no ships

Because we haven’t done that ourselves

Advertisement
George Pickens
Tyson Campbell
Tyrique Stevenson

Remember them?? Yeah add James Williams to this list. People like @The Franchise tell you every year... same with @Dwinstitles .... learn from the past. Be glad we getting a monster in Kam Kinchens... zero drama and a dude who wants to be a Cane and don't give these posers the attention they want just so that they can laugh at you on their way to the KKK bank.
Facts

And people get mad at me I don't understand I'm trying to tell them not to waste time on those kids. I hate when our fanbase gets trolled so easily.

Blame that **** in bozos like Paulie Finebaum. They have them so brainwashed that they think one schools success leads to conference successful. I’m willing to bet there’s legit Auburn and Tennessee fans that cheer on Bama to win championships. Wouldn’t be me...
Me either. IDAF about that conference ****! If it ain’t the Canes den **** em

Blame that **** in bozos like Paulie Finebaum. They have them so brainwashed that they think one schools success leads to conference successful. I’m willing to bet there’s legit Auburn and Tennessee fans that cheer on Bama to win championships. Wouldn’t be me...
Bruh I know one of my mom's old people friends that is a bol fan who roots for the sec. I'm like bro that's stupid af.......they clap your team then u root for them? I'm like there isn't any helping u....that's like us rooting for fsu

We are in his Top 2 because he grew up a Miami fan and we are the hometown school

Why the **** would he put us in the top 2 instead of Alabama, Tennessee, etc to drive up his bag
Having a chance to learn from Ed Reed may be a factor as well.

Advertisement
Bruh I know one of my mom's old people friends that is a bol fan who roots for the sec. I'm like bro that's stupid af.......they clap your team then u root for them? I'm like there isn't any helping u....that's like us rooting for fsu
It’s a cult. Can’t tell me otherwise. You should see these trust fund turds in boat shoes every Saturday yelling “SEC SEC SEC”.

Got some salty Dawgs...

"For some strange reason, Miami is getting a lot of pull from the local guys this year. Getting Avantae was big for them last year. I say strange cause they had a horrible season last year and kids were dropping. Getting Lashlee was big for them but I agree with SmoovEth that Ed Reed was HUGE, That speaks volumes to kids down there. The jury is still out on their Head Coach but Reed has instant cred with the kids down there. I don’t think Williams commits to them but they have some big momentum with kids in that class.
The Palmetto kids are starting to turn to them now as well which will hurt UF.
A good Miami is great for UGA cause it keeps those stud kids from going to UF or BAMA. Kirby will still pull several from there though."

"Kirby can’t take his foot off the gas on James ! Miami was his first love and Reed has brought that swagger back for the local guys ! This is going to NSD I’m telling you that right now, Garcia is going to be committed there within a couple weeks and the skill positions will start flocking there. UF isn’t doing themselves any favors rn ! Miami coaches are hustling on the trail and I’ve heard that first hand ! Kirby needs to work very hard from now until NSD to get James"
This is some grade A fan fic. Link or gtfoooooo

Advertisement
Too early for this???

200.gif

Nothing scares these hicks more than a full strength Miami. Miami just went to a spread offense.. Miami has a top 15-20 Defense in a down year. If Miami starts winning big , Bag schools will have to dole out that much more. Now that Desantis the Gawd said players can make money on their likeness these stalwarts are feeling pressure.

Advertisement
Nothing scares these hicks more than a full strength Miami. Miami just went to a spread offense.. Miami has a top 15-20 Defense in a down year. If Miami starts winning big , Bag schools will have to dole out that much more. Now that Desantis the Gawd said players can make money on their likeness these stalwarts are feeling pressure.
A fully loaded Miami dismantles the SEC. **** those ********.

Advertisement
Back