James Williams question

Advertisement
Same poster as above on the UGA board:

If Miami has a solid season (10 wins) I got him and Taylor heading there. Garcia’s about to flip. Canes are gonna be rolling if they can put together a solid season. Ed Reed hire was huge and honestly a huge reason they are in his top 2 right now.

Got some salty Dawgs...

"For some strange reason, Miami is getting a lot of pull from the local guys this year. Getting Avantae was big for them last year. I say strange cause they had a horrible season last year and kids were dropping. Getting Lashlee was big for them but I agree with SmoovEth that Ed Reed was HUGE, That speaks volumes to kids down there. The jury is still out on their Head Coach but Reed has instant cred with the kids down there. I don’t think Williams commits to them but they have some big momentum with kids in that class.
The Palmetto kids are starting to turn to them now as well which will hurt UF.
A good Miami is great for UGA cause it keeps those stud kids from going to UF or BAMA. Kirby will still pull several from there though."

"Kirby can’t take his foot off the gas on James ! Miami was his first love and Reed has brought that swagger back for the local guys ! This is going to NSD I’m telling you that right now, Garcia is going to be committed there within a couple weeks and the skill positions will start flocking there. UF isn’t doing themselves any favors rn ! Miami coaches are hustling on the trail and I’ve heard that first hand ! Kirby needs to work very hard from now until NSD to get James"
Nope...I’ll happily eat crow on this one. You ain’t getting me.

We can call Manny a corch for sure but the dude has put together a really good staff and the recruiting is showing for it... I can see this class upgrading a lot due to the hype around the program right now. If we can win I wouldnt put it past us to get guys like Taylor or Williams. Maybe Tae is where we turn the corner and not the anomaly.

Chaney was coming here no matter what. We would have gone 1-11 and Chaney would have come.. kid is all cane and was never for sale. Rique, Pickens, and Campbell ALL for sale. Brinson and Frierson while very good a level below the big time money. Williams took a tour of all bag schools last year.. dude is LEGIT for sale... not a Chaney guy at all who shut down his recrutiment early. This is bag game 101.
They don’t get it. Don’t waste your time

Advertisement
No knowledge at all about this recruitment in particular but the only thing I can say is that the whole notion of someone like smart or saban or dabo or any head coach at a major program that recruits well, purposely pushing kids to ‘play’ another school with the recruiting game.... that ain’t how it works lol... These dudes ALL hate that part of the game and would rather lock a kid in 100%. They don’t have time nor do they think like that. Smart would’ve much rather had the kid commit today than putting out a top two to later ‘play’ Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course recruting is fluid... everyone knows that. Also this top 2 is bull****... Smart wants to play Miami.. and Williams will probably increase his bag in the process. We will have a great class no matter what but I would have thought by now with the YEARS u spend posting here that you would be able to identify the kids that are for sale.

We gotta stop with the bag stuff especially after our past and most recently nevin. UGA isn't the only one with bags.

Funny when you win no one is worried about "bags".

NO! NO!

E0B76E6E-4E15-4FA0-AAD8-7768E4624FD4.gif

Advertisement
Of course recruting is fluid... everyone knows that. Also this top 2 is bull****... Smart wants to play Miami.. and Williams will probably increase his bag in the process. We will have a great class no matter what but I would have thought by now with the YEARS u spend posting here that you would be able to identify the kids that are for sale.

You think smart gives a **** about a 6-7 ACC school enough to troll them?
We are in his Top 2 because he grew up a Miami fan and we are the hometown school

Why the **** would he put us in the top 2 instead of Alabama, Tennessee, etc to drive up his bag

Advertisement
Back