James Williams question

Advertisement
No, no...you won’t get me!!

F7E4BF07-E246-46AA-833D-D816A5E98EF4.gif

Advertisement
There is a positive about all of this though. UGA is so fearful of us that they need to drag. Khalil, I know you post here. You and the other croots need to starting dragging these schools.

Advertisement
I call bull****. We weren’t in it before. We aren’t in it now. And yet we get added to get dragged? UGA is 100% behind trying to punk us. Everyone and their momma knows he’s sealed to UGA. This is ***** made
If the last year doesn’t tell you sh*t changes just like that in recruiting then I canT help you. The knighton, avantae,chantz jalen romello Brinson and a number of other recruitments where we looked like on the outside looking in yet we eventually landed them. Recruiting is fluid and Miami had been working behind the scenes on this one even when he put out that top 3 that didn’t include Miami a few months back. Some of our coaches I think Cooney sent an interesting tweet on that same day too when he announced his top 3 originally if i remember correctly

George Pickens
Tyson Campbell
Tyrique Stevenson

Remember them?? Yeah add James Williams to this list. People like @The Franchise tell you every year... same with @Dwinstitles .... learn from the past. Be glad we getting a monster in Kam Kinchens... zero drama and a dude who wants to be a Cane and don't give these posers the attention they want just so that they can laugh at you on their way to the KKK bank.

Advertisement
Advertisement
funny how the UGA edit is as much about the SEC logo so prominent as much as the UGA stuff.
Blame that **** in bozos like Paulie Finebaum. They have them so brainwashed that they think one schools success leads to conference successful. I’m willing to bet there’s legit Auburn and Tennessee fans that cheer on Bama to win championships. Wouldn’t be me...

Last edited:
George Pickens
Tyson Campbell
Tyrique Stevenson

Remember them?? Yeah add James Williams to this list. People like @The Franchise tell you every year... same with @Dwinstitles .... learn from the past. Be glad we getting a monster in Kam Kinchens... zero drama and a dude who wants to be a Cane and don't give these posers the attention they want just so that they can laugh at you on their way to the KKK bank.
Remember Frierson, Chaney, and Brinson?

George Pickens
Tyson Campbell
Tyrique Stevenson

Remember frierson, Don Chaney and romello Brinson just last week? Stop getting scorned over a couple of recruitments

Advertisement
Back