James Williams Decommits

PSA: Don't bad mouth the kid on social media. He wants to be a cane but he also wants to feel love and go on visits. Let this play out. If we have success the next two years, he will be a cane.
I don't have twitter, and am part of the ***** this kid group, but bad mouthing a kid on social media is ridiculous.

Nobody should be tweeting at these kids.

That **** is creepy as ****.

Advertisement
It doesn’t matter who the coaches are it’s still going to happen.

That’s simply not true.
I get we aren’t going to sign everybody. I get bags are going to matter.
But to pretend like the offensive coaches haven’t impacted offensive recruiting, is just wrong.

People seem to want to pretend like somehow it’s easier to land the premium offensive talent we’ve landed than the defensive talent, but it’s not.

Exactly plenty of time guy hasn't entered his junior season yet let him enjoy the process take visits and commit back to us his senior season similar to avantae Williams guys commit in 10th grade just want to get love attention and bags that all the other uncommitted 5stars are receiving
If you think we are getting Avantae Williams you are in for disappointment my friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
:2h3mpi1:

Attachments

• 2019-05-07_1459.png
    2019-05-07_1459.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 183
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fvck him. Fvck his family. And I wish him nothing but the worst.
We may have more bag apologists in this fanbase than any other in college football.

These soft shouldered mongoloids supposedly in our fanbase reallllly think that these bags are used to pay FPL bills and family trips to Winn Dixie. The "God bless. God bless. Go get yours, young man. You'll still always rep da 305/954!" contingent of weirdos in South Florida is a cot**** cancer.

Hopefully we can close on Lawrence and Avantae in the 2020 class. Then grab Kinchens and one more in 2021.

Advertisement
Back