James Williams Decommits

This is going to happen over and over again until the Feds get serious about the NCAA and the bags being dropped by a select few Universities. You can't blame the coaches. Talent almost always goes with the best offer for them in ANY field. Why should College athletics be any different.

Advertisement
So many fake Miami fans showing up only when there's bad news. I know that there are legit Miami fans that are hurt by this, but there are so many uF and State fans that come here to pose as Miami fans it's ridiculous.

Unfortunately, some people on the outside actually believe that there are reasonable adults out there wishing harm on a 16 year old child because he might not want to play for the adult's favorite team.

We all know this **** is dirty, so why ***** and complain when things don't go our way? If you really wanna change ****, get started on setting up a better network for funneling money to these kids or shut the fu.k up.

Some things will never change. We will forever be decommitU. And i don’t even think you can blame the coaches. It’s just how it’s going to be now in south Florida.
Exactly. South Florida elites don’t want to stay in Miami. And before anyone say why were they staying in Miami before?? Because of people like Shapiro and Uncle Luke. UGA, BAMA, and probably Clemson is just playing the old school Miami recruiting game. They just lucky they in a small country *** town where there’s very little to get caught. Now Even if we were to go to the Natty... Williams still wouldn’t come to Miami. This is a big loss for the 2021 U class.

This is going to happen over and over again until the Feds get serious about the NCAA and the bags being dropped by a select few Universities. You can't blame the coaches. Talent almost always goes with the best offer for them in ANY field. Why should College athletics be any different.

The bag game is going to be the downfall of College Athletics

The NCAA is an organization and each member institution is part of the NCAA. If the NCAA continues to allow the bag game to continue, they can be found Racketeering, Money Laundering, Wire fraud, bribery and running a CCE.

These dumb *** athletes and parents keep collecting the bag will be thrown under the bus then the Feds truly starts beating down doors.

Advertisement
The letter sounds like he doesn’t want to leave.
Who tf says I’ll forever bleed orange and green?
These kids are being borderline extorted b

defensive players are a premium price.
You say no problems with offensive players but when did we last sign a 5 star tackle or a 5 star receiver? When was the last rime we signed a consensus number one at any position?
When was the last time we signed a 5 star dt?
Running backs and receivers don't command the price that elite defensive players do. Look at the nfl and where the money goes. Guys that can protect the QB get to the QB or intercept the QB.

Mark Pope was a 5 star depending on where you look. We have signed 2 5 star DTs and an OT this decade. We also have signed a 5 star DB. 2 5 star RB as well

The fact is that none really played or produced like a 5 star would be expected to. None of them were drafted high either. So it really feels like we havent recruited anyone elite. Save Duke, he was great.

Exactly. South Florida elites don’t want to stay in Miami. And before anyone say why were they staying in Miami before?? Because of people like Shapiro and Uncle Luke. UGA, BAMA, and probably Clemson is just playing the old school Miami recruiting game. They just lucky they in a small country *** town where there’s very little to get caught. Now Even if we were to go to the Natty... Williams still wouldn’t come to Miami. This is a big loss for the 2021 U class.
Luke and Nevin never bought recruits like these big bag schools do.

They were giving guys on the team extra benefits just like every other school does, but what these bag schools are doing is on another level.

Dropping 6 figure bags, cars, houses for family in whatever po dunk racist school they choose...

Advertisement
The bag game is going to be the downfall of College Athletics

The NCAA is an organization and each member institution is part of the NCAA. If the NCAA continues to allow the bag game to continue, they can be found Racketeering, Money Laundering, Wire fraud, bribery and running a CCE.

These dumb *** athletes and parents keep collecting the bag will be thrown under the bus then the Feds truly starts beating down doors.
If I am recruiting a kid I make him painfully aware that the bag game is not sustainable long term and one day their name will either be on the right or wrong end of history. Heaven forbid it all comes down while you are still a "student athlete", good luck working at Fed EX. No more free education, no NFL if not upperclassmen. The smart hedge is to not take the bag and hope the University can help your parents get gainful employment until you can help with an NFL paycheck or a private sector job gained by your very valuable degree.

Edit. Not that anyone would listen to that.

Luke and Nevin never bought recruits like these big bag schools do.

They were giving guys on the team extra benefits just like every other school does, but what these bag schools are doing is on another level.

Dropping 6 figure bags, cars, houses for family in whatever po dunk racist school they choose...

Exactly. Puke and The Midget were essentially just paying for access as they wanted to be glorified jock sniffers and be around and associated with the program. They were both either too cheap or cash strapped to actually "recruit" for us.

Exactly. Puke and The Midget were essentially just paying for access as they wanted to be glorified jock sniffers and be around and associated with the program. They were both either too cheap or cash strapped to actually "recruit" for us.
I STILL include "I hope someone shanks that little worm" in my nightly prayers.

Mark Pope was a 5 star depending on where you look. We have signed 2 5 star DTs and an OT this decade. We also have signed a 5 star DB. 2 5 star RB as well

The fact is that none really played or produced like a 5 star would be expected to. None of them were drafted high either. So it really feels like we havent recruited anyone elite. Save Duke, he was great.
2 five star DT’s this decade??!! Exactly the problem.
I’m talking about consensus 5 star kids.
These schools sign multiple 5 star kids. And sometimes multiple in thei same position.
Bama signed Ruggs, Smith, and Jeudy the same year I think.

Advertisement
I STILL include "I hope someone shanks that little worm" in my nightly prayers.

A prison camp in Alabamy until he's 58 is STILL too lenient for him. Here's to minimum security = maximum *** raping.

Screenshot_20190507-153042_Chrome.jpg

2 five star DT’s this decade??!! Exactly the problem.
I’m talking about consensus 5 star kids.
These schools sign multiple 5 star kids. And sometimes multiple in thei same position.
Bama signed Ruggs, Smith, and Jeudy the same year I think.

Well if it has to be consensus then we are truly talking about 20 or so guys each year. We havent even been ranked in the top 25 to end many seasons the last 20 years. Theres simply no reason we should have gotten any of them other than the fact we are situated in the hottest recruiting grounds.

I am not defending us, just pointing out we have had top talent even on the same team and underwhelmed to where it feels like we never get anyone.

If you look at the teams who consistently get multiple 5 stars every year....you will quickly see the reason why we arent and they are

Shapiro rat *** said he didnt get into the paying recruits to come here game because he couldn't outbid the sec.

Advertisement
Question for our plugged in / connected folks...

Would it negatively affect us if we only accept “shutting my recruitment down commitments”

I know Clemson has the leverage to do so but I’ve had teammates get their schollys pulled for visiting other schools. And this particular school who pulled the scholarship was a middle of the road P5 school with deep pockets if that adds context.

Loooool y'all letting a 16 yr old get y'all so emotional. But I won't laugh so hard because I once cared about recruiting just as much as the rest of you. Now I only get hyped when a kid commits and they're in their senior yr. Other than that, I'll continue to "yawn" at these youngsters lol

Advertisement
Back