James Williams Decommits

Advertisement
Defensive recruiting continues to suck.
You can’t keep the same people and expect different results.

Lots of people are holding out hope that “winning” is going to cure that, but just go read the last 10 pages in the “Gators Tears” thread to see how well that’s working out for them.
There is clearly a deeper, fundamental issue going on with losing South Florida recruits. This goes deeper than our defensive staff "sucking" at recruiting

Kid got an offer he couldn’t refuse. Can’t blame him. I take the de commitment as a wish I could be a Cane but the bag could help my family right now. Wish him well. Seems like a good kid.

Fvck him. Fvck his family. And I wish him nothing but the worst.
We may have more bag apologists in this fanbase than any other in college football.

Advertisement
Defensive recruiting continues to suck.
You can’t keep the same people and expect different results.

Lots of people are holding out hope that “winning” is going to cure that, but just go read the last 10 pages in the “Gators Tears” thread to see how well that’s working out for them.

Well the PT is there, and winning would help.

The problem is that 💰💰💰💰💰 is what these top notch SFLA primadonnas want, and they want it now. That is how Clemson and Alabama got to winning so much. Reality sucks, but there it is.

UM

Advertisement
There is clearly a deeper, fundamental issue going on with losing South Florida recruits. This goes deeper than our defensive staff "sucking" at recruiting

Except we get enough wins on the offensive side of the ball.

People who want to pretend like this has nothing to do with defensive coaches, need to look at the offensive recruits we’ve brought in over the last 3 years and compare it to the defensive recruits.

There can be something wrong with South Florida. Lets concede that’s true. It’s still an extremely lazy response to the discrepancy we are seeing between the two sides of the ball.

Advertisement
isnt he a 21 kid? keep winning these next couple of years and he come begging back! that,s when you tell him kick boulders ninja!

Well the PT is there, and winning would help.

The problem is that 💰💰💰💰💰 is what these top notch SFLA primadonnas want, and they want it now. That is how Clemson and Alabama got to winning so much. Reality sucks, but there it is.

UM

Nothing anybody is saying explains why these bags aren’t cause us to lose too much on the offensive side of the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back